Lunargrand

$50 Off $250 (PRES50) and $100 Off $400 (PRES100) promo codes valid on Lunargrand purchases at colehaan.com today through Monday.

Its not valid at outlets though. Currently there is an extra 10% off at outlets.

I just ordered the 3m Lunargrands from SawGrass, FL.
Regular outlet price: $194.60
10% extra discount: $175.14
The girl helping me out waved shipping for me! And then tax is according to your respective state. So for CA 7.5% (8.0 in my county).
I got them for $189.15

Thanks to all for the sizing input!! So when I tried on the suede Lunargrands I went a full size down from my Nike size. I wear my nikes pretty tight though. The full size down kinda hurt my heal a bit and that was only taking a few steps. The cole haan employee told me that a few of her coworkers had sized a full size on the suedes but went down a half size on the 3m's due to the tighter fit with the materials used. I knew that there was no way I could do a full size down then so I went a half size down. I cant wait to get them in the mail.

Which one is the 3M?

the newest Fragment Designs can also be bought at concepts: http://shop.cncpts.com/collections/cole-haan

I just copped the all whites over the phone. they said they sold out of the blk/grey though.

Also for those asking about sizing.... heres my .02. I wear 10.5 in nikes or athletic shoes. 9.5 in dress shoes (allen edmond, ferragamo, typical cole haans) but i wear a 9 in lunargrands.

the newest Fragment Designs can also be bought at concepts: http://shop.cncpts.com/collections/cole-haan

I just copped the all whites over the phone. they said they sold out of the blk/grey though.

Also for those asking about sizing.... heres my .02. I wear 10.5 in nikes or athletic shoes. 9.5 in dress shoes (allen edmond, ferragamo, typical cole haans) but i wear a 9 in lunargrands.

Thanks for your 2 cents. Thats a crazy sizing difference in my opinion. A full size and a half down for lunargrands. I think the difference is in the way people wear their nikes. I like mine super snug. I can wear most of my shoes without laces and they stay on because they are so tight. I really want the black/grey fragment's but I just have trouble justifying $300 dress shoes when I rarely wear dress shoes. I like them a lot though.

Last edited:
What are the chances of Cole Haan coming out with another black leather lunargrand? Will they collaborate with Fragment again? 

black/grey and white/white fragment x haan's are on their way. thanks to akm2tan for the help. can't wait for them to join my other lunargrands

black/grey and white/white fragment x haan's are on their way. thanks to akm2tan for the help. can't wait for them to join my other lunargrands

No problem bro. Post pics of your collection I would like to see it. I gotta do the same once I do ill post mine up. Did the soho location have alot left? I may get the black/grey but their too similar to my other fragments so im on the fence.

I just called the SOHO store looking for the blk/grey fragments in a size 8.5 and they said they are totally sold out and not expecting any more. Does anyone know where else I could find them at besides ebay? TIA

I just tried St Alfred and the smallest size that they had was a 10. Does anyone have any other ideas?

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll give them a shot. Hopefully I can find a pair, but if not then atleast I saved $300.

Firmament in Berlin is also option. Pricey though.

http://www.firmamentberlin.com/

eBay isn't a bad option since apparently Fragments are really limited. I heard from CH SoHo that only 80 pairs in total for each color way of the Fragments back last year.

I snagged a pair off eBay of the Chestnut/Ashley Blue joints from last year's release under retail.

Btw - did anyone cop the Fragment Loafer tassels?!?!

I considered buying them but the tassels thru me off. I wanted to cut off the flap and tassel but figured it would mess up the shoe entirely.

If you aren't in a huge hurry, chances are they will get reasonable on ebay. $350 isn't a bad price once you factor in shipping/tax on phone orders which everyone seems to charge on the fragments.

At that price, sellers aren't even making much profit after Paypay/Ebay fees unless they had some sort of hookup originally.

That said, I have no idea how difficult of a size 8.5 is to come by.

While SOHO says they wont restock thats what they said on the previous fragments and they got a shipment in which I copped then. Not saying this will happen on this line but it could happen.

those 3Ms look good! i need to see if my size is still avail....my pairs from SOHO should be here next week! :smokin

Argh. Happy but sad lol. Bought the white wingtips and the brown chukkas for about 370 shipped.

Might need those navy wingtip ones if they manage to get under 190

Last edited:
These are amazing....

Will be popping by the Livermore Outlet this weekend.

Hopefully I land a pair...

SOHO just tweeted about fragments. People still looking should call and check if they restocked.

Back
Top Bottom