Lunargrand

Does anyone have both lunargrand penny and original grand penny loafers? If so, sizing exactly the same?

Thanks in advance.

Does anyone have both lunargrand penny and original grand penny loafers? If so, sizing exactly the same?

Thanks in advance.
I have oxfords not loafers but sizing is the same in both for me. 

the difference is in the midsole/outsole material so sizing shouldnt be effected 

I know it's not lunars, but zero grands are 40% off through the 22nd on colehaan.com. Zero40 is the code.

Could anyone point me to the direction of some size 8 or 8.5 in the suede colorways? Grey/volt, black/pink, blue/white waterprooofs... eBay? Lol

Could anyone point me to the direction of some size 8 or 8.5 in the suede colorways? Grey/volt, black/pink, blue/white waterprooofs... eBay? Lol
Try Nordstrom Rack or CH outlets. 

The grey/volt seem to be one of those cws that you can find without a lot of foot work.

Edit: 

Spoke to my buddy who use to work at CH he said they can search SKUs for you and most stores do phone orders 

The grey/volt seem to be one of those cws that you can find without a lot of foot work.

Edit: 
Spoke to my buddy who use to work at CH he said they can search SKUs for you and most stores do phone orders 

This is good info, repped

Edit: 

Thanks for the info, repped. Only thing is we don't have any CH in Puerto Rico. I'll talk to my friend from NJ.

I need to find these man... can't even find them anywhere online
frown.gif
got the cancel email, but at least they gave me a 25% off coupon... still need these though and they seem to be ghost
mean.gif
Not sure if you were looking for this colorway in LunarGrand or Original Grand, but the Nordstrom's in City Creek in Salt Lake City had multiple pairs of these in stock and I believe they were the Original Grand model. Sizes from 9-10.5 I saw on the floor. Around $130. Was tempted myself but I prefer the Saddle, Plain Toe, and the loafer styles. Hope this helps!

Do the grey/volt have different labels in some of them? I have seen ones with "CHAR GREY SUEDE" and others with "CHRCL GRY SDE" lol anyone knows?

Snagged my Woodbury Venetian bits from eBay for a decent price ($104 shipped). Didn't try to stock locate beforehand.

Need some all blacks for a wedding I'm in in May. bigz704 bigz704 what is "your outlet "?

They need to bring out more darker midsoles in the grand series, its really limiting at the moment if your not into the black on black. I know the shoe is pitched at a more casual look but there could be some variations on the midsoles some grey/graphite/dark brown/blue would be nice to see mixed with light and dark uppers.

The current options are either cream/white or a loud color midsole there are very few shoes with dark midsoles and dark uppers (apart from the blk on blk)

It would be interesting to see an id option on some of these models also allow customers to choose the color options/materials etc.

If you guys are still looking for Lunargrands I am selling my collection as of now at great prices. Please message me and I can forward you the link!

Planning to buy Lunargrand penny loafers.

Can someone help with the sizing of this? I wear 8 in sneakers, 7 in lunargrand wingtips, should i get 7 as well for the loafers? Thanks

Planning to buy Lunargrand penny loafers.

Can someone help with the sizing of this? I wear 8 in sneakers, 7 in lunargrand wingtips, should i get 7 as well for the loafers? Thanks
Which ones you thinking of getting? I know I tried on some camo ones that were made of canvas and they seemed to run larger in size( I wear 10.5 but camo loafers were 10). 

I think the loafer(s) are cut slightly wider than wingtips, oxfords etc. 

If no store is near you try Nordstrom Rack they always have CH-LG loafers 

Which ones you thinking of getting? I know I tried on some camo ones that were made of canvas and they seemed to run larger in size( I wear 10.5 but camo loafers were 10).

I think the loafer(s) are cut slightly wider than wingtips, oxfords etc.

If no store is near you try Nordstrom Rack they always have CH-LG loafers
Hi, thanks for your quick response. Im planning of getting the black/volt. You think size 7 will do? The same size as my wingtips.

Hi, thanks for your quick response. Im planning of getting the black/volt. You think size 7 will do? The same size as my wingtips.
You plan on wearing them without socks? If so maybe 6.5

If not Id say stick to the 7 you can always return them. 

Back
Top Bottom