Lunargrand

Head's up...

Some Cole Haan outlets have men's Lunargrand in stock now, mosty the black/pink & grey/volt colorways. Clinton CT was only 30% off (50% off everything else) but others have 50% off + 10% off. Also, their listed retail can vary between $248-278. Apparently there's an outlet that you can get them for ($248 - 50% - 10% + tax + shipping) = ~$130 shipped.

I wish one of the stores had the navy suede/whites in stock.

Last edited:
Zappos has the women's LunarGrands available........I have an email into them asking if they plan on getting the Men's styles as well.

still need those black/tans !!

just got the fragment saddles in black/white today. i can tell they're gonna crease easily, but they're so damn comfy.

still waiting for the black/volt penny loafers to be sold at other cole haan stores.

to add on to what ScarsOrScabs said, the outlet store in livermore, ca have the black/pink and dark grey/neon suede for about $125. my buddy said they do ship too.

Last edited:
^ Where did you get the grey reflective pair from?~

I know the reflective pair is available at the Soho store. You can call and place a phone order for them. They also have the leather Lunargrands as well. And the waterproof ones with the pink outsole.

just got the fragment saddles in black/white today. i can tell they're gonna crease easily, but they're so damn comfy.

still waiting for the black/volt penny loafers to be sold at other cole haan stores.
to add on to what ScarsOrScabs said, the outlet store in livermore, ca have the black/pink and dark grey/neon suede for about $125. my buddy said they do ship too.

Men sizes?

if youre asking if both shoes come in men's sizes, yes they do. i normally wear a size 9, but lunargrands run at least half a size bigger. so thery're both 8.5.

Last edited:

Do the grey reflective fit the same as the regular suede lunargrands?

On the hunt for a 13, I'd be crushed if when I finally get them they don't fit lol

Do you think the outlets will have an 8? Also, the ones at the outlets are the newer darker grey/brown w/ volt soles right? Or are they the ones with the grey upper? I prefer the latter..

Do you think the outlets will have an 8? Also, the ones at the outlets are the newer darker grey/brown w/ volt soles right? Or are they the ones with the grey upper? I prefer the latter..

the ones I saw were the darker grey/brownish ones....I think they call it "gull grey"

Yup. I stopped by Paragon last night. There were only 3 prs of the Gull Grey (darker grey) lunargrands left in stock. Lots of the black suede ones though...

the cole haan store on santana row in san jose has a ton of colorways

and even tho theyre not lunargrand they have EVA oxfords on sale, couldnt pass up picking up a pair for $99

hmmm, I need to make some calls around! I've been wanting the LunarGrands since they first came out.

On the hunt for a 13, I'd be crushed if when I finally get them they don't fit lol

personally i dont own any suede ones, just because they look too cheap in terms of quality.

but ive tried them on and they feel the same to me. the need to go a half size down as well.

Head's up...
Some Cole Haan outlets have men's Lunargrand in stock now, mosty the black/pink & grey/volt colorways. Clinton CT was only 30% off (50% off everything else) but others have 50% off + 10% off. Also, their listed retail can vary between $248-278. Apparently there's an outlet that you can get them for ($248 - 50% - 10% + tax + shipping) = ~$130 shipped.

sorry if this sounds dumb but im not too up on my lunargrand knowledge. could someone post a pic or at least style # of the grey/volt pair that is being seen at outlets for $130 shipped? i would greatly appreciate it. Been trying to get a pair of low top lunargrands to rock for a while but the retail prices were too much for me

Ive been wanting a pair of these. Got a bday promo for 25% off, but seeing these are starting to pop up in outlets might wait. Might have to make some calls soon.

Let me know if I'm missing any but here's a quick rundown of the basic colorways for the Suede Lunargrand wingtips that have released:

Black/Pink
Dark Brown/Orange
Gull Grey/Volt
Navy/Topaz
Navy/Cream
Milkshake/Brick
T Moro (Brown)/Light Blue
Black/Tan

I've got 4 pairs of Lunargrands: suede chukka, blue leather, black suede, and reflective grey. I'd say the reflective ones run a little more snug. I've also had split toe shoe trees in my black suede, and I've noticed that they might have stretched a little.

the two pairs that are popping up are the ones below. i picked two pairs of the black pinks up for $253 shipped over the phone from the texas cole haan outlet

If anybody here hears anything about leather grands, please lmk!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom