Lower Back pain sucks.

Originally Posted by Yan Can Cook

it sucks when youre bent over and on your knees all night long.

nerd.gif

when the pain gets bad, i sit on my computer chair with arm rests and i lift myself up using them (kinda like the start position for dips) and i breathe in andi let my lower back go limp. it usually cracks and feels a lot better.

Have you tried stretching out? I used to have lower back pain, but after a couple months of stretching daily, the pain went away.

Does anybody here have an inversion table or tried one out? I had lower back pain for the past 3 years, went to psychical therapy and no help, was thinkingabout investing in an inversion table but don't wanna drop that much cash before I know if it works or not.

Don't know your situation, but a lot of times lower back pain is the result of having weak abdominal muscles and tight hamstrings. Tighten up those abs andstretch out your hammies and hopefully it will get better. Good luck.

Valium 10 mg
pimp.gif
, streching and hot showers. I had surgery on mine(ruptured and herniated discs FTL)

Most of the time low back pain isn't really caused by the back. Weak abs, tight hamstrings and hip flexors cause it. Usually hip flexors. Do some corestability and strengthening stuff.

Thanks for the replies. What kind of exercises and stretches would help?

I have tried stretching but it's only temporary and don't want to "crack" my back anymore than I already do. So far the only thing that'sreally helped has been smoking out.

You gotta stretch everday. Google the stretches because they're kind of hard to explain. The hip flexor one is probably gonna be the most effective one.

You don't wanna get addicted to those narcotic meds, not good for you. Try taking Celebrex 200MG, it'll help.

Back
Top Bottom