Lovecraft Country | Cancelled By HBO

Not sure what you talking about. I barely remember those Sin City movies.
1600724928614.gif

vs

1600724968247.jpeg

You think he lied about that? When she had her Vision about his life, with the tails in it...it showed a story line...and part of it was a vision of him naked in bed with another woman. I’m not sure if this was before he went to war or what. But it seemed like it.

I think that part with the older lady, was from the past and she was taking advantage of him which made him leave

so maybe he avoided it because of that or just had negative associations with it until her.. So the second woman he has those experiences with ends up how it did

Yea, Jamie Chung was looking fine as ever. She hasn't aged in 10 years.

Another episode that was a whole *** movie. Always enjoy backstory episodes.

You think he lied about that? When she had her Vision about his life, with the tails in it...it showed a story line...and part of it was a vision of him naked in bed with another woman. I’m not sure if this was before he went to war or what. But it seemed like it.
When I saw that I assumed that was Atticus after coming home smashing a chick or prostitute in Florida.

I think he was telling the truth.

It always strikes me about famous ppl of the past and them being rotten racists. Brings me back of separating the creator from the creation.

It's the same thing with Sir Arthur Conan Doyle creating Sherlock Holmes and being a huge racist.

SO. MANY. NOVELISTS.

I remember hearing things about Tolkien....

Last edited:
SO. MANY. NOVELISTS.

I remember hearing things about Tolkien....
Yeah, its another reason why I'm not surprised there are no black ppl in their work period piece or not and why I'm not mad when their works get adapted and characters races change.

The nine tail fox is completely selfish to its own desires. Part of Tics visions/flashback was him helping to hold down the nine tail fox "bff" while she got tortured. Why would Ji-Ah still care about Tic dying after seeing that vision... IDK or maybe it was the 🍆

Ji-Ah was possessed by a 9 tailed fox demon/spirit.

It's a pretty prominent mythology in Japanese and Korean culture.

Aw ok I didn’t know it was a fox that got her. And am I correct the mom possessed her because the dad raped was in love with his daughter?

Back
Top Bottom