LOUISVILLE, KY heads

If anybody is interested in buying anything from eastbay, I have a $100 gift card that I'm trying to sell for $85 cash. They have a promotion for $20 off any orders above $99 that ends today, so if you want it I can meet up with you just about any time today. Let me know if any of you are interested....

Corey those tags look fake I dont believe that you have em, anyone can photo shop that stuff. Decent pickups i mean its 'ight

we just got word that our nike account will be active and we will see product for holiday .... so i will also be able to help people score nikes in the kentucky area ~ our shop is located in lex but that 1 hour drive or ship wont be so bad !  i will keep you guys posted once we see product

Yea they were, then they got pushed back. Maybe you should stay up to date on these things before you say anything. lol I saw it on nicekicks or something about a week ago.

Originally Posted by dunkahollik

we just got word that our nike account will be active and we will see product for holiday .... so i will also be able to help people score nikes in the kentucky area ~ our shop is located in lex but that 1 hour drive or ship wont be so bad !  i will keep you guys posted once we see product

^Congrats, Joe!  I'll be back up there on the 27th to go to the Devassa's thing w/ Fat.  

Originally Posted by chetti mon

Originally Posted by dunkahollik

^Congrats, Joe!  I'll be back up there on the 27th to go to the Devassa's thing w/ Fat.  
i heard ya ~ thanks homie !

nerd.gif

I agree with Corey. Just the white/black/red for me. I havent heard of anywhere in Louisville getting them. Hell, half the people in the KO thread dont even know where these are going. I have heard Niketown only, but I dont believe that seeing as how some websites are preselling (pickyourshoes has the white pair for sell already)

What up Kentucky sneakerheads. Yo, I am moving to the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area within the next month (working at the airport) and wanted to know all the spots everyone goes to to get there kicks and gear since Louisville is only two hours away. Holla at me 'heads!!!

Back
Top Bottom