LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Originally Posted by EezyVeezy20

is anybody watchin Jeff in the Little League World Series game.. its crazy cuz i kno most of those kids.. god i hope they pull this out.. lol
11 innings, thats 2 games to these kids. I watched the whole thing. Its awesome they won

^ it was cool ponr, Step brothers was better. There were a few laughs but nothin close to step brothers....id say its worth the money though.

^^^make sure you guys take plenty of pics on the trip! i love the chi, its so much to get into...as far as pizza places, you guys should go to Geno'sDowntown, or Giordano's. Both those places have great Chicago-style pies. I think the OG UNO's pizza restaurant is somewhere downtown too.

i know some of y'all were concerned about getting lost...word of advice: make sure you don't get lost, LoL. my folks are from Chi so I'm familiar.Some parts of the Chi give slum a whole new meaning...for real.

oh yeah, one more thing. if you guys are wearing fitted caps, i would suggest you don't '#$%*' the hat to one side or another. Hats cocked to theleft = Vice Lords, to the right = Gangster Diciples, Folks. A lot of the gangbanging stuff has died down, but its better to be safe than sorry. Wear the capstraight forward or backward. When I went to Chi a couple weeks ago I just left the fitted caps at home because I didn't want to fool with it.

But i think as long as you stay away from unsavory areas, you'll be fine! have fun folks!

Im takin the digi cam, lots of pics will be taken for sure.

Any more info on the rental mike? Id like to get everyones money together by thursday so we can get this rental thing done on friday....hit me up with a timethat everyone will be cool meeting before or on thursday so i can collect funds and we can get this going.

Anybody on here have a 16/7 Countdown Pack Receipt for a size 11?

I need one....please help me out.

Im still decidin on what to rock....was gonna do the indiglos but i dont know now, anyone else know what they are wearing kick wise????

got a few new era's in today , we will always be stockign some fresh colorways and im always down to hook up any fellow kentuckians!

I might wear this, considering i just got it in the mail. 15.00, brand new

with these maybe, since they were my 1st pair of jordans ? ?

or maybe these, i dunno ? ?

i will know about the deposit tomorrow D. sorry for the delay.

Thanks Chris.

m8gs20.jpg

pimp.gif

i had it back then too, and couldnt pass it up again spoos.

D i talked to some woman at Avis and she told me it depends on what vehicle you rent and for how long. My fiancee's parents told me they paid 100 bucks fortheir deposit on a charger for 3 days from Avis. you might want to call and find out.

There is a 99.9 % chance i will not be able to make it. My girl has to work saturday and sunday doing an audit at their warehouse and im not going to have ababysitter. Her parents are going to tunica and my mom works saturdays. This sucks because i really want to go and unless i can get a last minute nanny i willbe kicking it in the ville.

it's not easy when you have a kid and an addiction. if it was closer i would just bring him along but no way will i take him to the chi. he wouldnt last 5hours in a car.

sorry guys
ohwell.gif

i would step up as a replacement guys but i leave for school in southern illinois friday.. but good luck with everything and be safe up there.. chitown isntthe most friendly city in the country lol but im sure it'll be an amazing experience especially if mr. jordan himself shows up which for some reason i havea feeling he will lol but yeah yall represent up there..

its cool mike, i know lil mike comes first lol. I think were just gonna go for a car that seats 5 now, hopefully one that is good on gas so we can save somemoney.

Any of you local guys interested in some retro J's all size 10.5 before they go on ebay or craigslist? I've got some medical bills I need to take careof and sadly these have to go.

All have been worn and I'd say NDS or VNDS, don't have complete list because I'm at work now, but XI's black/red, XVI's black/red, XVI lowswhite/red, III mochas, and some others I'll have to double check on. I sold most of my collection a few years ago and these are still laying around.

Back
Top Bottom