LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Is there a reason I cant see any of the replys to my B/S thread. it says I have 3 replys but cant see the posts. Are they waiting to be approved?

^Yeah give it another week, they'll be up....

I started at Champs at J-Mall yesterday. It's not bad, the ppl are cool. Easier than i expected.

^^^ Haha for real man that's cool, it's a nice store. Sucks you haven't got paid yet so you could use it for that employee appreciation today andtomorrow! lol Me and Ja'Quese are the stock guys for the Footlocker's in St.Mathews.

man ive been on a rampage buyin shoes in the last week. I gotta calm down quickly.
328303991.jpg

got the dunks and cp3s at deveroes for $25 each!
pimp.gif

Those 3's look nice D. Glad you finally got a pair.

Chumps in J-mall is all right, the manager Adam Esselstien is a douche, his brother nathan is ok. He works over at the St. Matts Chumps. Jessica is cool, andso is Margaret. I think those are the only people that i know that worked there when i was there.

I told you i knew D$.. Mike, you got anything you wanna get rid of? i need somethin to take to Chicago and i really dont wanna deal with ebay right now

i was just about to ask what everyone who was going to the Chi-Town was wearing !

My head is about to explode. i have no clue which pair i want to take. I wish i had some white and infared 6's !

I dont really have anything that i want to get rid of right now Ray, im tempted to sell a few things but cant bring myself to it.

You need me to loan you some or something, lol.

Yeah Corey i know, but people there said they would buy stuff %50 off for me if i wanted.

Margaret is cool, so is Jessica, Adam's a lil anal but everyone warned me of that the first day.

Nice dunkmans and infrareds D.

^ Thanks sir!

I think im gonna wear the indiglo 14s but knowin me that will change. is everyone gonna wear a pair and bring a pair in case we gotta hold em in the air orsomethin? Or just rockin a pair and take em off and wave em in the air like u mentioned mike?

^see you finally got a hold of some infrareds, D$...Nice pick up.

I was just in Chi last weekend. I stopped in Leaders 1354, donjuan513's store. Ty is cool peeps. I chopped it up with him for a second. I bought a LDRStee, and he gave me a free one on the love. . .if yall have time to stop by his store when you all are in the Chi, you should peep it...

Picnic's have not been very good this year !
St. Gabriel stopped selling beer last night at 9:30.
I hope St. Rita's dont suck next weekend.

ONENESS has finnally opened up in LEXINGTON

STOP IN ILL DEF TAKE CARE OF YOU , if you need anything , call me im always down to phone order . the brands we will have full fall stock of will be clae ,mighty healthy , new era a few caps ( we customed ) the hundreds , crook s and castle , married to the mob , creative rec , alife , gravis , blac label , 10deep ,

im also blowing out our summer gear THAT WE HAVE SCATTERED PIECES OF 10 deep , the hundreds , mighty healthy , married to the mob so if you need anything hitus up !

dunkaholik, the store looks sick...I will definitely make a trip to the store soon. It looks really good, I checked your blog.

ponr, i have large left , get at me ! hundreds , 10 deep , mighty healthy plenty stuff left i need to turn it over ill give great deals right now

fall stuff is not in yet so we are not fully stocked with al brands but i have some summer tees and hats left over im trying to get outta here !

well i'm havin trouble sellin these kicks so i'm about to put em up on ebay for alot cheaper than b4 so if any of u guys are interested in any of emthat i got in my sig then get at me.. i'll definitely give you guys a good deal..

Guys can I ask a question? Why are girls so ignorant and immature?

You give them everything they wanat and they appreciate it a first! Then as time conitiues they start taking it for granted even if they were treated terriblein their last releationship and know you're 10x better than the last. They start treatin you and everything you do like s***, it's never good enough.It becomes more as a demand instead of a surprise. Forget that I'm tired of playing that game, I'm switchin it up for a bit. That's why guys treatgirls like crap, well alot of them. It's because they get a girl they truley adore and give them everything they could ever wish for and more. As timeprogresses they start getting used to it, or taking advantage of it, and it's never good enough. Well when or if they break up, guys realized they justwasted their time. This is when the rude boyfriends and what not are created. They treat every girl like crap because they wasted so much time and energy yaknow?

Sorry guys, I had to vent.

laugh.gif
^^ but good luck with ur girl situation mj.. a similiar situationhappened with me about a year ago, it sucks but you learn alot from stuff like that..

Back
Top Bottom