LOUISVILLE, KY heads

A steal or a ROBBERY.....but I know chew has that bank anyway lol.

Yes Mike, the PS3 has online play. I believer the 60 gig or whatever has blue-tooth/ wi-fi so you can connect to the internet wirelessly.

D. I made an offer on your white/red XXIII's. Cant believe you denied it. What camera are you using in your auctions? Your pics look great. Mine alwaysturn out crappy. Are you using a flash?

^^^^Chew you should of seen the offer he turned down from me for his VII's. I guess he just didn't want me to have them.

^ I love the IXs mike, i didnt have any until i got those from u....i had cool greys and olives but sold em last year.

Chew i have a kodak 8 megapixel that i got at target for $200. I didnt think the pics were very good, well compared to some people with them $600 cameras, buti just try to get them in alot of light and not use flash, the backround is always too dark when i turn the flash on. Thanks for the compliment though, i mightbecome a photographer now!

And about that offer for them VIIs, SPOOS really did offer me $4.27 for them....i almost accepted....a couple more dallars and they would have been yours.

Chew, it automatically decines offers less than $4.00, anything above that and they would have been yours.

well i've almsot got rid of all the sneakers i bought last week.
Does your boy want those 8 lows d? if so i won't post them, otherwise they are going up for sale along with the 11 ie black and red lows.

Its Yungmoney12 who wants them, he said he was gonna PM u, i guess he never did. Ill try and get ahold of him.

Mike..i want them 8s from you, ill meet you friday if thats cool

thats sad D$ how you couldnt take that offer SPOOSMAN made you..lol

Hey guys...Seen some dude wearing these at the movies today. Me and Dmoney have never seen these. Does anyone have any info you can give me?
2hz32tg.jpg

SPOOS, i got an update on those shoes, they are the Cool Blue Retro IIIs that are quickstriking in August, now there are only 8 stores getting them so be onthe lookout.

Oh yeah, SPOOS- where the hell are you, u said u were holding my spot up at jmall, ive been here since 1am and im like 45th in line....did you already gothrough the secret entrance? These Fusions are HOT!

I suggest if you arent already here to get here asap, u are missing out on the release of the year!

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

SPOOS, i got an update on those shoes, they are the Cool Blue Retro IIIs that are quickstriking in August, now there are only 8 stores getting them so be on the lookout.

Oh yeah, SPOOS- where the hell are you, u said u were holding my spot up at jmall, ive been here since 1am and im like 45th in line....did you already go through the secret entrance? These Fusions are HOT!

I suggest if you arent already here to get here asap, u are missing out on the release of the year!

I got a hook-up on the Fusions. All you guys are screwed in line. I bought the whole FSR. I kept 3 pairs for myself and have the rest on Ebay. You guys aremore than welcome to bid on them but just to let ya know I don't do meet-ups so you still have to pay shipping.

Just got back from J-Mall, and I seen about 10 people wearing Oly VI's. And about 647 people wearing or buying some style of Fusions. It was crazy.

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Just got back from J-Mall, and I seen about 10 people wearing Oly VI's. And about 647 people wearing or buying some style of Fusions. It was crazy.

you to huh !

i was up there around 6 something and they were wearing fusions, buying fusions, i think the people actually are fusions.

Damn sheep. im just not feeling them things at all.

I def stood out with my cool grey xi's on. got quite a few head jerks in the land of fusions.

saw the 7/16 pack and i cant wait. best pack by far. is it saturday yet ?

no problem ray. i got some og black and red 13's size 9, for sale also if you want them i will hook you up.

Back
Top Bottom