LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Team KY, where cow tippin requires heat on your feet.
Team KY, not rockin cowboy boots.
Team KY, Home of fast horses, bluegrass, and hot sneakers.(maybe sneaker heads?)
Team KY, what we're lacking in teeth, we make up for with sneakers.

Im just throwin around ideas, if you think any of these are corny speak up, your not going to hurt my feelings. Although I may kill you.

I like my women like I like my Jim Beam- 12 years old, and mixed up in coke.

F/S DS VII Cardinals SZ10, DS IV Cool Grey SZ10, DS Military IV SZ11

im likin the first and last one, but who can we get to make us a sig???? i think ill go with the first one though as my choice.
FOR SALE!!!!
DS OG Bordeaux VII
DS Fire Red V
DS Citrus VII
VNDS Brisk Blue III, Hit me up for details.

So I seen Static Major at work the other day.. Only reason I know his name is because a dude told me. I'm like ok who the F is this dude suppose to be? So I get home and google him.. :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
Love me, hate me, or simply tolerate me

static has wrote alot of stuff for alot of artists. he use to have a studio on preston hwy across from the fairgrounds.

TEST 1 2 23 3

1 2 3 4 5

Im trying to figure out how to do a sig, its not working

Quote:
Team KY, where cow tippin requires heat on your feet

I like that one alot. Man I'm already tired of school and we're only 3 days into the year haha.

Come on september 22nd or 23rd.

I always have trouble changing my sig. Its like it wont save for some reason.

^if i'm not mistaken, the shaheen's in portland is the only 1 that sells kicks...the other ones sell uniforms, dickies, etc. DMoney works there. Yo D$, sound off on this please...
S . O . S!

"harlems, jordans, the hood can't afford 'em,
so they bootleg 'em, now everybody sport 'em"
-jadakiss

whats up fellas, fellow sneaker head from KY. Been lurking for a while, I'm from Hawesville, KY about 90 miles from Louisville. Got a small collection just really getting started mainly into Jordans also have some Vick's and Lebron's. I'm like the only shoehead around here usually get all my J's from Hibbett in Owensboro, we don't even have a Footlocker in the mall anymore. You guys have some major heat in Louisville.

I will tweak the sig a little more. Im sure my job loved me spending hours trying to figure that out
TEAM KY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET

which sig looks better? WElcome gator I go to rough river quite a bit. THats pretty close to owensboro i think.
TEAM KENTUCKY

^ Chetti yeah were the only one that sells kicks

2604 portland avenue if u wanna stop by eazyveezy!

Yo chew send me that sig asap. the kentucky one looks better.
FOR SALE!!!!
DS OG Bordeaux VII
DS Fire Red V
DS Citrus VII
VNDS Brisk Blue III, Hit me up for details.

^^^ Sent D. If anyone else wants it, just shoot me a PM. It will only cost you 50 bucks, 55 if you paypal.
TEAM KENTUCKY

chew check your email i sent $53 to ur paypal, ill give u the other $2 when i get paid on friday. UH OH!!!! Our team is forming, the sneakerworld better be on the lookout.
TEAM KENTUCKY

how about this for a sig ?

took me a sec to make but forever to get copied on here. i dunno how to center it yet.

welcome to NT gator, we're a chill bunch in the l'ville thread for the most part! thanks for clearing that up D$ ! The world better watch out, we're forming like voltron! Yo Chew, that good ol' Kentucky Blue looks mean!! I likes. . .
S . O . S!

-jadakiss

^I like the one D$ and Chewy have. It's nice & crisp. But yeah, I'm still open for something different if someone has it. I need to dig up my book from my website design class from college. . .
S . O . S!

-jadakiss

Back
Top Bottom