LOUISVILLE, KY heads

I could only get the FRs, i coulda got the flips today but passed. i got these in yesterday though.

4gp2xrb.jpg

" And With the 3rd Pick....I made the earth Sick" Jay-Z

PS3 + Madden 07 for sale! used 1 time....$500 obo. Hit me up!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^^ Those are pretty sick
I BREAK LIKE 29 KNECKS IN 10 SECONDS, I DUNNO THATS LIKE A RECORD!!
THE GURLS ARE ALL SCREAMING, LIKE OMGOSHHH I LOVE UUUU
im like i dont luv u sorry -pokemon2k

F/S DS VII Cardinals SZ10, DS IV Cool Grey SZ10, DS Military IV SZ11

Any of your guys stores get the tech chalenges yet?

I dont know I havent been to work this week yet! Hopefully. Im ready for the pee wee hermans after seeing those pics!

^^^^As soon as it quits raining and I can take some pics, ill post em up.

we should be gettin our in the next week. should be somewhere around the $90 range.

what up louisville? Im from the Windy City but may be going down there on april 21st for thunder over louisville. Its the same day the OLNL pack drops. Just wondering if anyone knows where i can make a quick stop and pick them up on that day?
Born in 85 to watch a legacy build before my eyes

Searching for AJ II,VIII,IX,XII,XVI all size 13-13.5

^^^is there usually alot of people there for JB releases?
"Born in 85 to watch a legacy build before my eyes"

Searching for AJ II,VIII,IX,XII,XVI all size 13-13.5

Yess jordan releases here are usually mad hectic. We sell out the 4th fastest in the nation...I know because I work for a large shoe company and we recieve emails all the time. Your best bet is jmall. It will be a very crowded morning becuase that mall is always liek that with releases. Jmall in my opinion is the worst for jordan releases.

WEnt to J-mall today to get fitted for a tux for my buddys wedding. NEver seen so many fakes in my life. Wow. They are really getting creative. FInishline had the tech chalenges and I must say I am not impressed. I was able to pick up the glow in the dark blazers, didnt think anyone in louisville would get those.

Almost all stores still had the fire reds and flips.

I was gettin on here to tell you guys about a 9.5 we got in today of the fire reds. The DM brought about 7 pairs from the radcliff store. I know chew and D wear 10 but I didn't know if you guys would be interested in a 9.5. So the tech challenges aren't worth my time chew? Thanks for lettin me know.

Hey hanhaze..you are right about chick-fil-a..they are great. wish we had one out here.
http://www.myspace.com/sneakerjunkie1975

i need a 9.5 but my funds non existant at the moment. i had to pass on both 3s last week and im pretty bitter about it but i have a new apartment. :D
happy.gif

i know by the time i get some cash there will be none left.
looks like i might be coppin the dtrt's. i will get at you Mj.

Definitely hanhaze. How bout you spoosman...Chew or D.
I should have copped that glow pack dunk when we had 50% off a few weeks ago but I forgot about them recieving the pack over there. At the mcdonald's american game the other night I saw plenty off neck breaker's their...infact i'm still wearing my neck brace now. Someone had on some fresh black cement 3's, Fresh grapes, Black and red 11's, and the throwback lebron jersey with the matchin orange and blue lebron's.

Oh yeah we are 4-0 to start the season this year...it's the best start in about 5 years for jeffersontown in baseball. The other day we beat 17th ranked eastern 7-2. You all should look for me and my team in the sports section for highschool. Just a heads up...my name will say "Bush"

DOnt think I will get the DTRT's. I work right over by that radcliff store spoos. NEed to start checking that out.
However, I do still have one question. Why are you reading my sig? Pervert.

i seen a lil heat at the micky ds game as well, but none like my foams.... :pimp:
pimp.gif

Can u hook it up with the dtrts MJ if i decide to get them? lemme know.

SPOOS- u can copy if u want....its cool.

Yeah D I can but I forgot you got cincybcats who hooks you up for retail right. In my opinion it is better to stick with him...my dad charges like 25$ extra for the trip to get them..still better than internet prices though.

Back
Top Bottom