LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Originally Posted by PONRinthisWGM

It looks madd small par, but they did say it was bigger. Those "sea crystal" mids are sick none the less.

So I walk into work today and as I said ppl have been getting fired, so he hired 2 new people already. I see the first one, a girl she ok at best. and then I see the second guy, first thing I do is look at his feet and what was he wearing...

077258347ee7a7d1584a00f9844f676e696c904.pjpg

Fake 13s
roll.gif
. Its not funny actually. How are you gonna come to your first day of work in fake jordans? And the bad thing is people out there who collect shoes cant even get jobs and clowns like this are. I mean dont get me wrong hes a pretty cool guy, but seriously And it wasnt because he couldnt afford it because he had on an entire ed hardy outfit when we left. Ridiculous.
btw, i need a second job, so fire this fool so i can try and get on at champs.

No hurry par. Can't wait to see it. ill bet D wants a wild cat head. The quality on those yeezys look really nice. The prices are OD on the black pair righnow, rather buy some OG J's for those prices.

Originally Posted by Sos soldier

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

What did you have to give up Charlie?

Arm and a leg from the prices i have seen.

As bad as i want them, i just can't force myself to pay that much for them.

Guess i will be 2 for 3
Trust me, they were, but luckily i didn't have to deal with cash, it was just trading kicks, the stuff I gave up though I honestly never wore or cared to much about.

Thats the way to do it !

Congrats and lets see the pics !

Originally Posted by ParliaitN

Nike SB, Pacman lows are at Home now!!! All sizes available. wish i could grab 'em.
~idgafas

they would get em now... i hope they dont sell out quick or i'll miss out too

Did they have the whit blue and cement p rods par???
I would say no, but i'm not sure. i know about the pacmans cuz they called me. i don't get paid til friday so i'm **!'d out tilthen...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Chewvenile

^ I was just about to hit you up about those hats again. PM sent.

Dude was probably pissed at me...I emailed 3 times a week.
laugh.gif
Thanks againDunk, appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom