LOUISVILLE, KY heads

These came today.

28315547ed7252a88a60798d15769aaacec17f6.pjpg

Just a heads up if you all didn't know, Peyton Siva is a McDonald's All-American.

And D, I'm sorry bro.

^^ thanks MJmvp, some of these guys don't realize or don't care that there are some UL fans in the forum.
smh.gif
Big Ups
laugh.gif

Tyler I already knew right when it happened lol. I was just surprised no one had mentioned it yet.

Anybody see Mcneal fall last night in the UConn game?

^ yeah Pitino kind of slipped up like two weeks before the roster was announced and said Siva would be a McD AA. I am very excited to have him coming nextyear.

And about McNeal, I didnt see it and I'm not sure, but I believe I heard he had a light ankle sprain but he should be fine for Sunday. Dont quote me on itthough. Also all UL fans should head to ticketmaster right now and get tickets to the womens home game on Saturday. $5 a ticket and its Angels last home game.

EDIT: look at the hops on this kid. Do we have a slightly taller Nate Robinson in our hands?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

If Meeks and Pat stay....next years roster....

Jodie Meeks
Pat Pat
Liggins
Galloway
Miller
Pilgrim
Orton
Hood
Stewart
Vilarino
Harrelson
Stevenson

Hey, if this team isnt a top 10 team all year long next year and doesnt make a run, im gonna shut this whole board down....
Looks good on paper, but I also thought they would be pretty good THIS year. The talent is there, especially with 2 dude's like Meeks and Pat.They should be doing better than what their doing, IMO. Billy G, looks like he could end up being UK's "Kragthorpe".

edit- It is going to be nice to have Siva. Even though Sosa has been doing MUCH better at the point lately.

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

EDIT: look at the hops on this kid. Do we have a slightly taller Nate Robinson in our hands?
pimp.gif

wouldnt say nate robinson bunnys.. maybe chris paul type bunnys
laugh.gif
dudesreal nice tho..

^ 1/2 cents already came out down here at deveroes....dont think anyone else would get them.

And for Pat and meeks, honestly i dont know....my good friend whos in the know seems to think they are staying, but hes been wrong before....I just wanna havethe feeling of knowing that my team has a chance to win again, its been 5 years....we lost to UAB in the 2nd rd and i thought i would never recover.

Im not gonna lie, but as a UL fan I hope both Pat and Meeks are gone after this year
laugh.gif
but if both stay, UNC/Duke better be ready because UL/UK will havesome extremely good teams which would make for an awesome game, maybe we can get ESPN off that ACC dickriding
roll.gif

Came home to two pickups

2iuukg2.jpg

The 1/2 cents are very nice, but I like the eggplants a lot better. My first pair of hyperdunks. These things are ridiculous in person.

Nice pickups Chew.

When I got home from Florida last week my O$U LeBron's had arrived. They are real comfortable, probably my favorite LeBron's yet

^^^^ love them pink HDs

Tyler----i loved when UK and UL was #1 and #2 in the polls back in 03-04 *$!@ was pissed.

Hey chew, how much are them HD going for? That pic makes them look good, something nice to add to the collection and a good cause.

And D, dont worry, we can hate on Billy G all we want but he is recruiting like a beast. UK should join UL in the top 5 in the next few seasons so a #1 and #2isnt out of the question. I wish we could have a 1 vs 2 game between us, I dont think thats ever happened before in the UL/UK rivalry.

wow guys, a pretty reliable source I talk to over on ISS just told me that he seen the sample today for a shoe that will be releasing in the winter of 09, andit is a new CW of the Penny 1/2 cent. Theres a catch. The Penny symbol is replaced with the KryptoNATE logo and the colorway matches the KryptoNATE foam lites.
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
So looks like we might be getting some KryptoNate CW 1/2 cents.

Yeah I got caught slipping on the breast cancer hyper dunks as well. Money was tight at the time. Good grab chew...I need those very badly.

I heard a white/royal colorway of 1/2 cents will drop as well. This year is definitely year of the penny imo.

Back
Top Bottom