LOUISVILLE, KY heads

^^ im lookin for a pair of carmines as well. nice shoes. and i wore my VI for the first time today, they look like they would be a heavy shoe.. but they areactually pretty light and very comfortable.

EDIT: and those KryptoNATE lites are insane. I hope they release.

I didn't buy 1 pack either.

I bought 3 pairs of XVII's. I actually love this shoe, and couldn't pass em up for $70- $80 shipped. First was a 10.5 which was too small. So, I bought2 pairs of sz 11's, 1 for hoopin, 1 for regular wear.

And I got 1 pair of XVIII's . Again I love this shoe, and couldn't pass em up for $80 shipped. I was wanting a black/ red of these since the OG's.

Only one's I'm still looking for, for a decent price are the XII's.

Would have wanted the III's and the VI's, but no "Nike Air" = No buy for me.

I know a lot of yall are some fans of Asher Roth and B.O.B. so I thought i would tell yall, they both leaked new songs today. Go check out whatever music siteyall listen to your music from and check them out.

Asher is sounding just like EM in his new song, which I aint hatin on.
And B.O.B. is def sounding like Andre 3000 again in his new one.

These dudes get me excited for the future of hip hop. Let me know what yall think bout them when yall hear um.

Asher's is a diss track called Silly Boy
BOBs is called Dont Break My Heart or something. The song he samples for the chorus is hilarious.

It's official... I'm old when it comes to music. If it ain't Outkast, Jay, Kanye, Nas, Em, 50, Dre, Scarface, I could care less. T.I, Jeezy, Lupe,Game, and them, I bump. But, the NEW breed of rappers, I don't and don't care to keep up with. Tried to give em a spin, but they just don't do itfor me. I guess being 10 years older than them I can't really relate anymore.

Those darn kids and their rap music!!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

It's official... I'm old when it comes to music. If it ain't Outkast, Jay, Kanye, Nas, Em, 50, Dre, Scarface, I could care less. T.I, Jeezy, Lupe, Game, and them, I bump. But, the NEW breed of rappers, I don't and don't care to keep up with. Tried to give em a spin, but they just don't do it for me. I guess being 10 years older than them I can't really relate anymore.

laugh.gif
You are not alone my friend.

i just got accepted into UK...is there anything i should know?

I graduated from UK in '04. I don't know what you're majoring in, but all I can say is stay focused! With the large class sizes, hot & easychicks, and all the parties going on, you can quickly lose sight of what you went to school for. I didn't have any problems, but I know plenty of folk whoflunked out their freshman year and went back home with their tail between their legs!

Ahhh, I miss Lex-Vegas...it was always something happening there.

If you have anymore specific questions, I'd be glad to give my opinion...

It's official... I'm old when it comes to music. If it ain't Outkast, Jay, Kanye, Nas, Em, 50, Dre, Scarface, I could care less. T.I, Jeezy, Lupe, Game, and them, I bump. But, the NEW breed of rappers, I don't and don't care to keep up with. Tried to give em a spin, but they just don't do it for me. I guess being 10 years older than them I can't really relate anymore.

laugh.gif

I agree with you on the names you listed. The new generation is starting to make their names (Kid Cudi, Drake, Cory Gunz, Asher, BOB, etc.) and someone of themhave the talent of some of the older cats, but we will wait and see what they do with it. I miss 90s hip hop
smh.gif
lol

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

laugh.gif
You are not alone my friend.

Are you guys telling me that I'm not the only old guy in here?

Come to think about it Lupe is the last "New" artist that I like and keep up with since Em also.

Like I said, I bump Jeezy, T.I and the Game, but I could really care less if they never came out with another song.

I know i wont like any of the so called new artists albums, i do kinda like Wale, but ill stop there....The main rappers i check for are EM, Jay, Lupe,Kanye....and one of my fav rappers of all time which i was devastated when he got dropped from shady records....Obie trice.

I like other rappers but as of right now those are my favs, Em and Jay will ALWAYS be #1 and #2 on my list....im in an album drought right now, i usually getto buy a new album atleast once per month but nothin has came out lately, anyone know when somethin decent is comin out next? I need a new CD shelf to mine isgettin full.

^^ you dont need to worry about a CD shelf until we get our hands on some 1/2 cents. Get your priorities straight.

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

I know i wont like any of the so called new artists albums, i do kinda like Wale, but ill stop there....The main rappers i check for are EM, Jay, Lupe, Kanye....and one of my fav rappers of all time which i was devastated when he got dropped from shady records....Obie trice.

I like other rappers but as of right now those are my favs, Em and Jay will ALWAYS be #1 and #2 on my list....im in an album drought right now, i usually get to buy a new album atleast once per month but nothin has came out lately, anyone know when somethin decent is comin out next? I need a new CD shelf to mine is gettin full.

50 cent drops in March, EM cd should be out in the early summer.

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

I know i wont like any of the so called new artists albums, i do kinda like Wale, but ill stop there....The main rappers i check for are EM, Jay, Lupe, Kanye....and one of my fav rappers of all time which i was devastated when he got dropped from shady records....Obie trice.

I like other rappers but as of right now those are my favs, Em and Jay will ALWAYS be #1 and #2 on my list....im in an album drought right now, i usually get to buy a new album atleast once per month but nothin has came out lately, anyone know when somethin decentis comin out next? I need a new CD shelf to mine is gettin full.

50 cent drops in March, EM cd should be out in the early summer.
He said decent Tyler lol. Kanye's new album is suppose to drop in July I believe.

I mainly just mess with mixtape's to be honest.

lol my chick is a huge 50 fan. GRODT is one of the best albums in the last 20 years IMO, but he aint done nothin since.. Im guessin this wont be near as goodas it either, but i will cop just to see.
But yeah Kanye is sometime durin the summer. Em is coming this summer, Dre is SUPPOSED to drop in 09 but we all know how that goes
smh.gif

and if anyone just wants a good laugh, you could always buy Lil Waynes Rebirth rock album in April
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom