LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Is meeks going to drop 60?
eek.gif

^yeah, Meeks went in. Good to see him live up to his potential now that he's finally healthy.

I haven't been on here in a minute! Working 2 gigs, taking care of my son, and dealing with rental properties on the weekends. I don't have time foranything these days. Since NT migrated to Yuku, I've been able to get on here at work, so I've been lurking. Nice to see that the thread is stillpopping...

^ nice wallpaper. And did anyone else notice that Liggins didnt play a single minute last night? I heard that he had gotten mad after walked out of practice onMonday. it looks like he wont be at UK much longer, dude is a headcase.

And for Meeks, if he isnt considered for player of the year come March, then something is wrong! Dude is amazing.

^ Im pretty sure thats a rumor....although he has had some problems he seemed to be pumped on on the bench during the game, i want to see him succeed becausehe has so much talent. I wish he would just focus and bring intensity to every practice and stop worrying about pt, his time will come. He had a brace of somesort on his knee, so im going with that as the reason he didnt play....that may just be me hoping though....although he makes mistakes, he is a freshman andthat happens alot, BG just needs to let miller, harrelson, galloway, and liggins play through them some.

^ i agree, it might just be a rumor, but knowing how he has been already this season its not hard to believe. im hopin he works through it because after havingto go through all that BS with Derrick Caracter, I hate seein people waste talent like that

Latest pick up! Don't know if anyone knows about soccer cleats on here but these are hard to find in my size and I saved about 100 on them on the ebayauction. Got them for 130 and they sell for 220.

^^ nice pickup. I used to play soccer, i was really good too. im kind of looking for an adult league to join but idk if i want to or not lol

Oh yeah deveroes has the mcdonalds hyperdunks for 100 and the xx/iii cdp for 230.

Selling my size 11.5 cdp xi's for 200 if ayones interested.

Originally Posted by PONRinthisWGM

Oh yeah deveroes has the mcdonalds hyperdunks for 100 and the xx/iii cdp for 230.

Selling my size 11.5 cdp xi's for 200 if ayones interested.

230 for the III/XX? you know what sizes they have left!?

I need to find an adult soccer league as well. Its scary how out of shape I am. Tried to run the other day, didnt even make in a mile before my life wasflashing before my eyes.

My oldest daughter played soccer one year when she was like 8 or 9...I was hoping she wouldn't stick with it. I can't stand to watch it. Glad she choseV-Ball.

Chew did you get the UNC XXIII's you were lookin for?

^^ Im gonna hold off on the UNC's. Sneaker purchases have been tight. The're are way too many expenses with buying a house. Saving for the eggplantsand 1/2 cents.

I'm finally back guys. I ate California Pizza Kitchen on Wednesday and about two hours afterwards began feeling terrible. It was my first time getting foodpoisoning and man did it suck. I didn't sleep at all wednesday night/ thursday morning. Probably the sickest I have ever been. I highly suggest youdon't go there. BTW, I saw T-Will there as I was leaving. I told him great game against ND and I expect a Triple-Double vs. Pitt. lol

Saving for the eggplants and 1/2 cents.
Agreed.
pimp.gif

Nice grab Joe, I'm still debating if I should get them or not.

Back
Top Bottom