LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Originally Posted by PONRinthisWGM

^Well we have a buncha 2/21 packs left at Champs. I c an cop 30% off if you need.

I still have no power here. This sucks. A guy from LG&E said its gonna be about a week!

Everytime i hear that it makes me sick ! i know alot of our contractors were going to help out with hurricane ike, but whoever was incharge of our contingencyplan needs to be fired ! What about us? If you paid attention to the news you knew that the storm was headed this way.

But then again they have to tell you the longest possible wait so they dont bite the bullet again. im sure it wont take that long, they keep telling us 7 to 10days for valley, but i hope not.

All i do know is we have no power still and its been out since 10:00 am sunday morning and i went shopping saturday and spent over 200, and had to throw it outyesterday.

Yeah I can't believe it's going to take that long. I guess I was one of the lucky ones my electricity didn't even blink. I did need $400 in roofrepair.

yo , we got in a huge box of CROOKS today as well as a few CLAE'S if you guys need anything I MEAN ANYHTING ! GET AT ME ILL DEF TAKE CARE OF YOU !!!!

ONENESS

Originally Posted by PONRinthisWGM

Anyone know where i can find some Invisible woman AF1's sz 11-12?

I have never owned a pair of forces in my life.

I have a 12 DS, if you're interested.

So yesterday, I decide to break out the Jordan Work'ms (all grey), one of two non signatures I own (they were a steal at $15). So I head over to myfriends house and another kid (total hypebeast) was like
Hypebeast: "man when did you get the XX2s?" haha
roll.gif

Me: "These aren't XX2s bro"
Hypebeast: "Yeah they are"
laugh.gif

Me: "These aren't even numbered jordans, they are teams"
Hypebeast: "Whatever man those look dead up like XX2s"
Me: "How"
Hypebeast: "the toe box"
Me: "Not really"
Hypebeast: "(starts to backtrack about what he says then goes) those are so tight"

Lets do a comparison lol
wink.gif

d_231.jpg
jordan_xxii_printa.jpg

I'm not seeing it. It kills me when people do this. Oh well I got a good laugh about it.

My power is back too.

50% off this weekend BTW. If anyone needs anything in a sz 11-13 lemme know i got you.

Cincy you have a PM.

Forreal? Damn, any way to order a premiere NFL Jersey the $110 ones for half off? I know yall prolly dont have any packers but could u locate one or order itsomehow? What shoes are excluded?

^Actually we might have some packers jerseys. I'll check. Only shoes that were excluded last time were chillys and pippens I believe.
PM me your number, I have a new phone and dont have yours anymore, and ill let you know when I figure it out.

Copped this tonight on 50% off. ORG/RED dunks, neon 90 boots, and yellow assault his. The laptop bag was marked down to 10 bucks copped for 5. Also got aspalding basketball for $3. I love finding old cheap stuff in the back.
tongue.gif

f4225974d0eb47125d9a97c35810ac6c2a4a9e6.pjpg

Corey do you know if Footlocker has any goods in the back.
Most of our good retro Nikes arent even out in the store, only in the back.

Joe, they don't man. I already scoped it out lol several times. Plus we just had a huge ship out last week so that doesnt help. Any idea on whats excluded?havent been to work the past few days

^Only thing I know of is the same stuff as last time. Pippens chillys ed hardy forces and retro J's. Im gonna ask if the pippens are still excludedtommorow. If not im gonna get another pair.

They told me pippens were still excluded???

I texted you yesterday D? Im not sure but I think 50% ended today. Confirm this Corey?

What up NT... Its been awhile but ive def. been laying some groundwork. whats good, I've ited eventbeen doing the research and the sneaker event will work.But its got to be an all crews united event. Lets get it going.

^Sounds cool man.

Your man (I think his name is Greg? Works at finishline) came through the store today. I told him id hook him up on the 50% but I think he was waiting for youor somehting.

So how many of you guys know tony. Hes an OG head. Wears glasses (D&G one at that). He seems to know alot of people at the mall, figured he knew a few ofyou.

I can't go to the mall without bumping into Tony ! He was there last night and stuck me up with a coat hanger and made me buy a pair of 95 chili's fromfootaction.
Plus he don't even work there and he tried to push the multiples on me !

Me, Tony, D, & Rey had a small sneaker head meeting last weekend.

Tony is a very very cool person. He hit me up with an insurance guy to insure my sneakers, says it only cost him 70.00 a year. If anyone needs the number hitme up.

BTW Yung, Tony is trying to get them cool gray 4's from me, if he keeps sticking me up with hangars i dont know how much longer i can hold him off !
j/k

yeah tony was up there showing me his vaiders. 50 off is today too. D we can order the jersey. Spoos just roll through I got you. I close so I'll be heretil 6.

Thanks guys for showing me some love,i have been in the shoe game since 85. DMONEY talked to you last week at the finishline at jmall thanks for looking outfor me on the pennys.Let me know if you guys get any heat at the store. Big thanks to joe for helping me and my brother today on the shoes he got. Mike let meknow if the info i gave you helps.

Back
Top Bottom