Louis Vuitton customer service:Update,my bag was replaced free of charge!! NT=Broke Haters

Wow. NT is quite childish. 20 + pages full of dissatisfaction about how one wants to spend his currency?
I have seen you guys drool over SJ's, some spending 475 on them? When the quality is down right horrendous.
To the OP, go back into to LV, they will definitely replace it given the issue.

Also, I have never felt Q/RFX to be a person who insults others and i do not perceive them as a attention "@@*#@".
They all just enjoy quality brands, are very helpful in regards to anything & are quite the opposite you are depicting them as...Well, at least through my encounters and opinion.

PO

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

all i need... copped 4 years ago for $80 and it's still in great condition
pimp.gif
idc ill be broke
laugh.gif
when i get a job that requires me to wear a suit and tie ill upgrade to a tumi but until then my borealis will carry my belongings
It's even better when you to go the outlets and you can find em for about 40-50 
pimp.gif

Once I converted to TNF, I have not looked back since (Jansport included) 

my man
pimp.gif

I bought a Borealis in 2004.  Not a tear on the bag, zippers all in good shape... Love that bag
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sid Lugar

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

Originally Posted by TaquitoLOVER91

Originally Posted by Sid Lugar

Los Benjaminz wrote:That's what you get for buying a $1500 purse.

This

First of all, why in the world are you spending 1500 on a men purse?

Second please keep in mind how much money you wasted. I hope they treat you bad and call you every insulting racial name they can. Thats what you get for spending 1500 on a bad with designs like that and because its LV. Stick to basic bags. Does that bag pay your bills? Does it get you booty?

Man just so mad at this nonsense. I'm just mad so mad man just mad
if he can afford it why not? nothing wrong with a man indulging himself in the finer things in life, nope!
I agree. If he has the money, then let the man purchase what he wants.
Sid Lugar, you're spending $500 on sneakers. Most people will tell you that you're wasting your money but that doesnt stop you from indulging in what you like does it???

Sorry to hear about the bag OP. 
I have never spent anywhere near 500 on sneakers my friend. and sneakers are way more durable than a messenger bag that he probably carries a note book of no information in. Even the wealthy business men don't carry 1500 dollar messenger bags. Same goes with LV coin purses and crap. Just makes no sense to me. And please send me money since your so open to doing it. my paypal is [email protected]

And yes I am a strong hating dude and thats how I will keep on behaving. I carry messenger bags and honestly what I put inside is just documents for work. I don't need a 1500 dollar messenger bag for my documents. That does nothing for my documents. Its beyond pointless. Add to the fact that imo, yes MY O, LV designs look very feminine so its not really my cup of tea.
No, maybe not $500, but some people would consider this a waste of money.
http://niketalk.com/topic/251531

JB quality is not durable.

We all waste our money. ALL OF US. The only difference is the degree to which we do it. Thats all it is. A guy whos making 100k a year might think a 5 series is a reasonable car, whereas a guy making 50k a year is looking at it and saying "what a waste, i could buy an accord for half the price". A guy making even less than that would scoff at both of them for buying new or leasing rather than buying used for far less.

Everything's relative. Hes got just as much of a right to spend 1500 on a bag as someone does to spend 80.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by Though

Just because you can't buy a 1,500$ bag doesnt mean you're broke. im sure everyone here can buy one, but a lot of us just live within our means...im not hating on the OP for copping that bag for 1,500..i just thought it was lame to show off on NT about it. 

It was never showing off, it was about the quality

If living in my means meant a tight jean suit, I'd really be depressed. Broke and over weight, sounds suicidal.

Goodnite.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by Though

Just because you can't buy a 1,500$ bag doesnt mean you're broke. im sure everyone here can buy one, but a lot of us just live within our means...im not hating on the OP for copping that bag for 1,500..i just thought it was lame to show off on NT about it. 

It was never showing off, it was about the quality

If living in my means meant a tight jean suit, I'd really be depressed. Broke and over weight, sounds suicidal.
frown.gif

how many cards did you max out to get that murse? bag gonna end up costing you bout 5,000 when you finish making minimum payments on it.
roll.gif

Why do some of you keep bringing up quality?

More money DOES NOT necessarily equal more quality. The best you can hope for is prestige so that you don't feel ripped off.

Originally Posted by TeeOh Owens

how many cards did you max out to get that murse? bag gonna end up costing you bout 5,000 when you finish making minimum payments on it.
roll.gif

LV only takes personal checks, cash and Amex.... He coulda paid cash.

nice purse.  cause a scene in the store until they do something and complain about the bad repair job.
i think the damier print is ok for small stuff like wallets but a bag with all-over print just looks feminine.

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Originally Posted by TeeOh Owens

roll.gif

LV only takes personal checks, cash and Amex.... He coulda paid cash.
Says who? I paid with a Visa.

Why dudes on here hating on messenger bags? They're great for work. I've been thinking bout getting a burberry messenger myself.

laugh.gif
at dudes talking bout the borealis that they bought four years ago. +%%$ outta here, I forgot 80% of NT are still high school students.

Back
Top Bottom