Louis Vuitton Bookbag

if you are doing it for style and to carry things, there are wayyyy more stylish bags out there that cost wayyyy less. The fact that it is LV =/= stylish.

I got mine as a christmas present

dyob4y.jpg

I didnt really use it at 1st , but I got alot of use for it when I was working and needed to bring extra stuff.
I personally wouldnt recommend it because it is pretty small for the price your paying , but recieving it as a present
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by CWrite78

you don't cant really want afford it or else you would have bought ti already, regardless of the price.

there ya go...

What if dude really can?
laugh.gif

You're assuming he can't afford it..

Stop.

maybe he can...but if i could i would assume he wouldn't call the price tag hefty...

you don't cant really want afford it or else you would have bought ti already, regardless of the price.

there ya go...

What if dude really can?
laugh.gif

Stop.

maybe he can...but if i could i would assume he wouldn't call the price tag hefty...

Let me clear this up ...I called it "hefty" In a way meaning yes it is just a Accessory/ Just a book bag.... oppose to a 1,500 price tag forsomething like that. I dont think that certainly means I cant afford it but also i probably worded it wrong to make it seem like I couldnt, but who cares...Imindecisive in general to buy anything its the way my personality works . I just Posted this up to see what you guys thought of the bag and maybe to get somefeedback on it and maybe if someone else has gotten it etc. I dont understand the debate about if i could afford it or not ..its really funny to me ..i justwant to talk about the BAG itself i could careless if anyone thinks i can afford it or not and i didnt make this post to prove my richness. I just like the baghonestly.

If you like it enough and if you have the money to buy something you like then why not. If it's something that's going to hurt the bank accountsignificantly or if you're unsure about it then pass.

Most of these things are impulse buys... I would take some time and see if you still want it as much as today. If the answer is yes - then there you go.

Originally Posted by Nothin But Net 87

there ya go...

What if dude really can?
laugh.gif

Stop.

Let me clear this up ...I called it "hefty" In a way meaning yes it is just a Accessory/ Just a book bag.... oppose to a 1,500 price tag for something like that. I dont think that certainly means I cant afford it but also i probably worded it wrong to make it seem like I couldnt, but who cares...Im indecisive in general to buy anything its the way my personality works . I just Posted this up to see what you guys thought of the bag and maybe to get some feedback on it and maybe if someone else has gotten it etc. I dont understand the debate about if i could afford it or not ..its really funny to me ..i just want to talk about the BAG itself i could careless if anyone thinks i can afford it or not and i didnt make this post to prove my richness. I just like the bag honestly.
then buy the damn thing already! who cares what we think?

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

nothin wrong with a gucci or lv bag if a dude wants one as long as it aint a purse like i seen a brova in ATL doin.
bwahahahahaha

was he rocking it over 1 shoulder?

YES

it was an actual Gucci purse. This was near Atlantic Station

Back
Top Bottom