Lottery, High Draft picks and Championships...

^^^Again, I never asked for a pass. And unless your S&T history only consists of today, there is NO WAY those could have been the 2 dumbest statements inhistory. Give me a break.

Originally Posted by dland24

^^^Again, I never asked for a pass. And unless your S&T history only consists of today, there is NO WAY those could have been the 2 dumbest statements in history. Give me a break.
if you made a dumb statement, you don't follow it up by bragging about your "sports knowledge." that's why you're stillgetting clowned on now, people would've just chuckled and moved on.

^^^Again, I never asked for a pass. And unless your S&T history only consists of today, there is NO WAY those could have been the 2 dumbest statements in history. Give me a break.

laugh.gif
I said 2 OF the dumbest.... Yours are definitely in the top 10dumbest that Ive seen on here in years...Sorry bruh that was classic
laugh.gif

^^^Fair enough. I wouldnt say I was bragging. But ok.
Saying that your basketball knowledge is higher than 75% of the others on this board isn't bragging? Especially after you just owned yourself?

You deserve to be roasted.

dland24 wrote:

My bad everyone. I thought the lottery picks were technically just the top 3. Seeing as how the lottery process includes only the top 3 picks, then every other pick goes in record order.

Laugh all you want. My basketball knowledge is still higher than 75% of the people on this board.

once again i say:

look up 'lottery pick', SERIOUSLY.

that's BASIC sports knowledge right there.

if you made a dumb statement, you don't follow it up by bragging about your "sports knowledge." that's why you're still getting clowned on now, people would've just chuckled and moved on.
he didnt just follow up with bragging, he followed up with bragging and another incorrect statement about the subject he wasbragging about.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by vietsta4o8

how can you not know what a lottery pick is? youre a warriors fan!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

thus guys arrogance FTL

Even though I think you guys are blowing this WAAY out of proportion, I still have the balls to frequent this thread and take the L(s). I still love S&T.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Originally Posted by vietsta4o8

how can you not know what a lottery pick is? youre a warriors fan!
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Originally Posted by bchimcuter

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ what this thread turned into.
Damn, y'all went at dude.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

What was this thread originally about again?
laugh.gif
I'm the OP and I don't even remember.

Damn, hella slipped on Magic.
smh.gif
And for numerous reasons, Darko don't count.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom