My very first attempt, so please go easy on me
embarassed.gif

hope you all like it. Enjoy the pics
wink.gif

http://imageshack.us/

Still need to clean up a little bit..

Any feedbacks are welcome. Thank you
wink.gif

The Good Guy doll is a fictional doll created by Don Mancini, which makes an appearance in the 1988 horror film Child's Play (Distributed byMetro-Goldwyn-Mayer). Any of the trademarks, Slogan, service marks, collective marks, design rights or similar rights that are mentioned or used in mycustomized sneakers are property of their respective owners.

I REALLY like the concept of these and how you incoporated it into the shoes.......but some of the elemnets seem out of place. Like the pocket and buttons. Iget why you put them where you put them, but it dosent flow well IMO as a shoe I'd wanna wear.

still...I LOVE the creativity

I think you did great job on exicution, and concept. As for the shoe its self I would like to seen less on the toe box the buttons and stuff were good toconcept but would of been better with out. NICE WORK THO
pimp.gif

To niffchinsta, never wear them, ucasta, psohn923, emmanuelabor, Andrew630, NYKING8893, KEARSE15,subtrax, retrourfeet & Phinsfan13:

Thank you all for the encouragement!.. im glad y'all like it.
embarassed.gif
im flattered

emmanuelabor wrote:
I REALLY like the concept of these and how you incoporated it into the shoes.......but some of the elemnets seem out of place. Like the pocket and buttons. I get why you put them where you put them, but it dosent flow well IMO as a shoe I'd wanna wear.

still...I LOVE the creativity
retrourfeet wrote:
I think you did great job on exicution, and concept. As for the shoe its self I would like to seen less on the toe box the buttons and stuff were good to concept but would of been better with out. NICE WORK THO
pimp.gif

Hi emmanuelabor & retrourfeet.. Thanks for the feedback guys, I'll definitely take them into consideration
happy.gif

That box is fire. Def cop if these released. Your first attemp at making a custom dunk is better than any sb nike has put out in a while. Pitiful.

Great work man seriously!... especially for your first time. Love the box and creativity! You should of put the piece with the buttons and little pocketon the back of the heel of each shoe, and it would read "good" and "guys" on each heel. I just think it would flow better and make theshoe more wearable. Not to criticize or anything, just a suggestion and opinion of mine. Again, really really nice work.

Hanacheezy, EMkicks, thekidep22

Thanks you guys so much
wink.gif

Originally Posted by EMkicks

Great work man seriously!... especially for your first time. Love the box and creativity! You should of put the piece with the buttons and little pocket on the back of the heel of each shoe, and it would read "good" and "guys" on each heel. I just think it would flow better and make the shoe more wearable. Not to criticize or anything, just a suggestion and opinion of mine. Again, really really nice work.

EMkicks, Thats a really great idea! will keep that in mind.
smile.gif
Thanks alot dude

Back
Top Bottom