LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

CadillacFLOW

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Finally watched Cloverfield. Pretty solid IMO. I have lots of questions after it so it's gotta be the JJ influence.
laugh.gif

Yeah I liked it a LOT. I didn't see the Dharma logo they said was in it though. I just didn't notice it.

I didn't see this in the last couple of pages, but did you guys notice that ABC has switched the episode order for the next two weeks, now 316 is thisweek, and TLADOJB is the following week.

This is what I found on another message board:

BECAUSE YOU LEFT 21-Jan-2009
LIE, THE 21-Jan-2009
JUGHEAD 28-Jan-2009
LITTLE PRINCE, THE 4-Feb-2009
THIS PLACE IS DEATH 11-Feb-2009
316 18-Feb-2009
[removed spoiler episode title] THE 25-Feb-2009

source : ABC

link - http://www.4815162342.com...rum/viewtopic.php?t=53605

Just a heads up, I know you guys were hyped up for the Locke episode.......

Originally Posted by freezelle

I didn't see this in the last couple of pages, but did you guys notice that ABC has switched the episode order for the next two weeks, now 316 is this week, and TLADOJB is the following week.

WHAT!?!?!?! Their playing with my emotions!!
laugh.gif

I wonder how they could switch this, unless 316 is dealing with another plane?

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

I didn't see this in the last couple of pages, but did you guys notice that ABC has switched the episode order for the next two weeks, now 316 is this week, and TLADOJB is the following week.

WHAT!?!?!?! Their playing with my emotions!!
laugh.gif

I wonder how they could switch this, unless 316 is dealing with another plane?

Yeah, it seems kind of rare for them to switch shows like that, but if you look through the link that I posted, it says that Damon & Carlton are the onesthat gave the go-ahead for the switch, so I guess it doesn't impact the overall scheme of things that much......

I did see how the episodes were switched supposedly, but honestly that's how I thought it was from the get go.

Wednesday seems so long damn.

Yeah, I know.......Plus I just got a new TV for the bedroom, and will be able to finally watch LOST in all its HD glory.
happy.gif
Nice!! When I first got hip to Lost it was the end of the S3 Finale. So, I had to watch S1-S3 on my Computer, by the time S4 came around and I wasable to see it at home in HD, my head nearly exploded.
Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I did see how the episodes were switched supposedly, but honestly that's how I thought it was from the get go.
That would make sense. And thank God!! I was concerned that they lost their minds switching episodes up.

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Yeah, I know.......Plus I just got a new TV for the bedroom, and will be able to finally watch LOST in all its HD glory.
happy.gif
Nice!! When I first got hip to Lost it was the end of the S3 Finale. So, I had to watch S1-S3 on my Computer, by the time S4 came around and I was able to see it at home in HD, my head nearly exploded.
My fiancee got me hooked about a month before S4 started, I bought all 3 seasons on DVD, watched them on a crappy 26" TV, and now I'mready for the big leagues.......

allright, im DONE with season 4...and i have few questions

so this Jeremy guy is john locke?
eek.gif
(im guessing whos going to play abigger role on the upcoming episodes; how did he come back to the US?)

why did kate and jack stop talking? was kate cheating on him with sawyer?
indifferent.gif

and also, how did benjamin get back? or is that just one of the things they didnt explain for the hell of it

also, please dont tell me the answer if its a spoiler..im going to try and watch season 5 either tonight, but def finnish tomorrow
pimp.gif

This show is THAT SHOW. I watched season 1 when it first aired, season 2, but then stopped because it was getting wayyy to weird for me. But something pulledme back, and i watched the recap show before the season 4 premier and was hooked again. This is an incredible show, so deep, not your average.

I was watching older episodes over the weekend.

I guess Eko really was going to have a large part because he met Charlotte off the island. She was the miracle girl that drowned in the river and then"came back to life," correct?

Sure did look like her, and they were from Australia.

Originally Posted by wanksta23

eek.gif
(im guessing whos going to play a bigger role on the upcoming episodes; how did he come back to the US?)

indifferent.gif

and also, how did benjamin get back? or is that just one of the things they didnt explain for the hell of it

also, please dont tell me the answer if its a spoiler..im going to try and watch season 5 either tonight, but def finnish tomorrow
pimp.gif
Yes, Jeremy=Locke. He pushed the wheel. But we are not sure where it takes a person. Ben ended up in Tunisia(sp).
Jack started drinking, popping pills, and talking about "WE HAVE TO GO BAACCKK!" but she wasn't having none of that
laugh.gif
. On the island, therewas a little love triangle going on, Kate was messing with both of them, doing them dirty......smh at me for about to make reference about another (former)NT'er
indifferent.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

When Ben moved the island he ended up in Tunisia. Not sure how he got back to the U.S. but he is a powerful man.
Season 5 you surely will enjoy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by wanksta23

eek.gif
(im guessing whos going to play a bigger role on the upcoming episodes; how did he come back to the US?)

indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
YO. You watched that QUICK.
eek.gif
roll.gif

1. Yes Jeremy is Locke.
2. Jack and Kate have a lot of issues.
laugh.gif

3. You mean Ben get back to the "real world"? The ole Donkey Wheel FedEx'd him to the desert.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Watch season 5 episodes and holler. That way you'll be ready for Wednesday.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but damn, jack and kate were having a great life until kate was slippin, and thats when jack started poppin pills
smh.gif

im guessing she was messing with sawyer again?
frown.gif
which caused jack turn into a hugemess

you dont even understand
smh.gif
, id have my T.V turned on for less than an hour a day because im on my laptop or at work watching LOST online, even in betweenclasses
roll.gif

love working graveyard shift security guard and actually have something to do!
thanks for thr answers btw people
smokin.gif

One of my housemates thinks that Faraday doesn't age like Alpert...

I can't see this being the case. Although I am very interested to see a flashback with Faraday telling Charlotte not to come back to the island.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom