LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Yeah I posted that earlier. The last half of season 4 on all night. Too much stuff on though.

Gotta watch that Pitt/Syracuse game though.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Originally Posted by FWA III

if you like LOST, you should check out some of the podcasts.

i recommend,

The Official LOST Podcast
The ODI LOST Podcast
The LOST Podcast The Transmission
The Get Lost Podcast

any of those are great to listen to.

and of course, DARK UFO is the best site for lost.
I mess with the Get Lost podcast and Dark Ufo. Add lostpedia.com to that list for everything you ever want to know about the show...literally.

I'd like to add that I liked season 1 for the fact that you did not know what you were getting into...
laugh.gif

Who knew that 4 years later the show would be at the point it's at now?
pimp.gif
i like the get lost podcast, but the ODI podcast is much better.

karen is much for knowledgeable than the hedington brothers.

ODI > transmission > get lost podcast

eek.gif
eek.gif

Basketball
Big Bang Theory
How I Met Your Mother
Two and a Half Men
LOST Reruns

Damn theres a ton to watch tonight.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

eek.gif
eek.gif

Basketball
Big Bang Theory
How I Met Your Mother
Two and a Half Men
LOST Reruns

Damn theres a ton to watch tonight.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
yeah... cross out everything except lost and 24.

I'm honestly having a hard time deciding whats more important, going in to work or seeing this premier.

Lost is probably going to win too.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

I'm honestly having a hard time deciding whats more important, going in to work or seeing this premier.

laugh.gif
yea watch the premier, your job is always going to be there

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

laugh.gif
yea watch the premier, your job is always going to be there
laugh.gif
in this economic recession that really can't be said.
but LOST wins
grin.gif

Watched the last few episodes on SciFi last night, and I forgot how much I liked the episode "Cabin Fever".

When the series is over they could do a spin-off series of just Locke. Dude's life was crazy.

1 MORE DAY!!!

edit-- And hopefully we see more of Horace Goodspeed. I think he's going to play a huge part in something on the island.

ONE.

MORE.

DAY.

Cabin Fever WAS a good episode. I loved it. I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of Horace Goodspeed...

I have been re-watching the episodes on G4 for the past couple of months and the other day was the episode where Miles tells Ben he will lie for however muchmoney (2.3 mill maybe).. later in the episode however Daniel Faraday and Charlotte are on the beach and Daniel is trying to remember 3 playing cards but canonly successfully remember two of them. This might have been addressed in last seasons thread, but what is being shown here? The fact that the time-space warpof the island can affect someone's memory? Or is it bigger?

Daniel appears to suffer from memory loss:
  • He paused a long time before recalling his name when he first landed on the Island.
  • He displayed "word searching" when referring to his pack.
  • He was chastised by Miles for not remembering that Naomi gave the distress code---"tell my sister I love her".
  • He was unsure why he was crying when Oceanic 815 was found. ("Confirmed Dead")
  • He was playing what appeared to be a memory game with Charlotte, in which she would hide three cards, and he would try to remember them. He only got two out of three correct, which she referred to as "progress". ("Eggtown")
  • He doesn't remember his 1996 meeting with Desmond and seems surprised upon reading in his own journal that he intended to use Desmond as his "constant" if anything should go wrong.

So looking at the tv guide schedule, I'm a little confused.

#1. Tomorrow night at 7pm EST, there will be an hour-long recap of all four seasons, called 'Lost: Destiny Calls', right?
#2. Then at 8pm EST, there will be 'Because You Left' and 'The Lie' as Season 5 begins, right?
#3. Then next Wednesday at 8pm EST, 'The Lie' will re-air, while the new episode, 'Jughead', airs at 9pm EST. So there will be no re-air of'Because You Left'?
#4. Then every Wednesday at 8pm EST, there will be a re-ar of the previous week's episode, then the new episode for that week at 9pm EST, right?

Remember how Desmond was in 'The Constant' when his mind was traveling back and forth? Daniel acts very similar to that, but perhaps on a greaterscale.

23ska - tomorrow night at 8 EST, the clip show will air, then at 9pm EST, Because You Left & The Lie, both an hour long, will air. As far as the next weeksare, I'm not sure if there is a different show on at 8, or if they will show an "enhanced" version of the previous week's episode.

Either way, I'm pumped, less than 24 hours to go!!!!!!!

An hour of that will be devoted to JJ Abrams 2nd best show, Fringe.

Ladies and gentlemen....we have climbed the mountain.

YES WE DID!

AGAIN!

THE 10 MONTH LOST HIATUS IS OVER!!!!! Today is the day!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's time to go back!!!

lost_wait_is_over-full.jpg

Back
Top Bottom