LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

schaefmp-
laugh.gif
@ your Avy.

I swear I am in the best moods on Wednesdays now. It was like Sundays and The Wire. Lost ftw! Im not a huge TV person. Bigger reader and hanging with myfriends or my girl but I love a solid show and Lost delivers.

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

a break? w.tee.f

tonight's episode is 5 mins longer if that's any condolance to anyone.
laugh.gif
Thats because tonights episodes requires all 47 mins of the show. Look out for spoilers later during the day.

Damn I just remembered I read the cast list two weeks ago. I don't know if I'm more amped because of it, or mad at what I know.
laugh.gif

I had to stay away from this thread for the whole weekend because of an anatomy&physiology exam but I got that over with yesterday and what a better way toenjoy myself afterwards than read all the stuff I missed, go get some in a bit
wink.gif
, grab me a Jones Cola Root Beer and watch Lost.
smokin.gif

Yes my friends, the Dark Lord returns:

Matthew Abaddon - a.k.a. ''That guy from Fringe who made a couple appearances on Lost last year'' - is back tonight. And whatdoes ''Abaddon'' mean? Many things, all of them bad. ''Hell.'' ''Place of Destruction.'' ''TheDestroyer.'' ''Demon.'' ''Devil.'' ''Angel of Death.'' So very ''This Place IsDeath.''
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Sadly I will miss tonights episode due to work obligations. Other than waiting to watch it on ABC.com can anyone recommend the fastest way to view the showtonight after it has already aired?

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

If only they Season 4 was this good.
What exactly did you dislike about season 4 so much? I've seen you say quite a few times how much you thought about it.
laugh.gif
I agree it wasn't the best, but it wasn't THAT bad was it...
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Matthew Abaddon

Matthew Abaddon - a.k.a. ''That guy from Fringe who made a couple appearances on Lost last year'' - is back tonight. And what does ''Abaddon'' mean? Many things, all of them bad. ''Hell.'' ''Place of Destruction.'' ''The Destroyer.'' ''Demon.'' ''Devil.'' ''Angel of Death.'' So very ''This Place Is Death.''
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
spoiler that %%$% next time. broyles/abaddon fringe/lost connection?
nerd.gif

Season 4 is my favorite season after season one however Season 5 which has been pure crack looks like it will surpass season 4.

Didn't know if you guys knew but tonight's episode ends at 10:06 instead of the normal 10:02. So we get a few more minutes of LOST this week.HOOOOORAAAAYYYYYY.

Damn I can't wait for tonight. I'll be in the thread late as usual, but i'm sure i'll have plenty to say.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

What exactly did you dislike about season 4 so much? I've seen you say quite a few times how much you thought about it.
laugh.gif
I agree it wasn't the best, but it wasn't THAT bad was it...
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Didn't know if you guys knew but tonight's episode ends at 10:06 instead of the normal 10:02. So we get a few more minutes of LOST this week. HOOOOORAAAAYYYYYY.

Damn I can't wait for tonight. I'll be in the thread late as usual, but i'm sure i'll have plenty to say.

I won't be watching Lost tonight because i have to pack to get ready to move this weekend (plus I kinda like watching 2hrs of new lost the following week)anyways, the extra minutes will also be showed next week right? RIGHT?

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

Originally Posted by Matthew Abaddon

Matthew Abaddon - a.k.a. ''That guy from Fringe who made a couple appearances on Lost last year'' - is back tonight. And what does ''Abaddon'' mean? Many things, all of them bad. ''Hell.'' ''Place of Destruction.'' ''The Destroyer.'' ''Demon.'' ''Devil.'' ''Angel of Death.'' So very ''This Place Is Death.''
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
spoiler that %%$% next time. broyles/abaddon fringe/lost connection?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wouldnt that be some %+%...I bet they would just throw the Dharma symbol in Fringe just to fk with people lol

Back
Top Bottom