LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

So when the losties flashed back in time and Sawyer saw Kate, the Sawyer of that time period ceased to exist?
Thats impossible, there were two Sawyers at that time then. Both of them weren't FROM that time, but there were two on the island at that time.
exactly, both sawyers existed, so having a live jack+kate see their skeletons from another timeline is entirely possible.
but hasnt the show said that there is only one timeline, there are no parallel timelines only the one. so that's why i say it SHOULD be impossible for that to be true

I think I remember something like that being said, however its entirely possible that Kate and Jack return to the island, someone turns the wheel again. Thiscauses more time jumping, which is again fixed by someone straightening the wheel. They are then stuck in the time they were in when the wheel is fixed, theydie there, and voila, when they come to the island they find skeletons of their future selves because they've died in the past, from the future!
eek.gif

I just blew my own mind.

So when the losties flashed back in time and Sawyer saw Kate, the Sawyer of that time period ceased to exist?
Thats impossible, there were two Sawyers at that time then. Both of them weren't FROM that time, but there were two on the island at that time.
exactly, both sawyers existed, so having a live jack+kate see their skeletons from another timeline is entirely possible.
but hasnt the show said that there is only one timeline, there are no parallel timelines only the one. so that's why i say it SHOULD be impossible for that to be true

I think I remember something like that being said, however its entirely possible that Kate and Jack return to the island, someone turns the wheel again. This causes more time jumping, which is again fixed by someone straightening the wheel. They are then stuck in the time they were in when the wheel is fixed, they die there, and voila, when they come to the island they find skeletons of their future selves because they've died in the past, from the future!
eek.gif

I just blew my own mind.
there are only 2 more seasons including this one right? i highly doubt they will try to force all that stuff into 2 seasons.

I think I remember something like that being said, however its entirely possible that Kate and Jack return to the island, someone turns the wheel again. This causes more time jumping, which is again fixed by someone straightening the wheel. They are then stuck in the time they were in when the wheel is fixed, they die there, and voila, when they come to the island they find skeletons of their future selves because they've died in the past, from the future!
eek.gif

I just blew my own mind.

eek.gif
laugh.gif

But in the article with Jin that was posted, I believe he said something about Sun coming back but it might be a different time period.

I think when the 6 go back, they won't find the Islanders immediately. They'll both be in 2 different tyme peroids.

With the well not being built yet, could be black rock or 4 toe backstory tyme.
pimp.gif

I mean all of that was completely hypothetical.

Is it possible? I mean, what isn't in this show. Is it probable? Most likely no.

I think we will find out who they are though, and I think we will have prior knowledge of them.

I don't think this has been mentioned before here, But in that scene where Claire was giving birth, Wasn't Jin and Charlie originallythere?

I'm pretty sure they were. But Charlie and Jin were absent in that scene...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

I don't think this has been mentioned before here, But in that scene where Claire was giving birth, Wasn't Jin and Charlie originally there?

nerd.gif
hmm. more evidence that two people cant "exist" in the same time at the same time

Yea, When I said there are no paradoxes, I'm not just saying that...

The producers said that themselves. I don't think characters will be meeting past versions of themselves etc.

I don't think this has been mentioned before here, But in that scene where Claire was giving birth, Wasn't Jin and Charlie originally there?

nerd.gif
What episode was that? I want to re watch because I heard that but paid no attention.

Also, that isn't more proof that two people can't exist at the same time, but its more proof that we're possibly seeing alternate time lines.

Remember, Charlies gone, there would be no reason for him to not be present.

The producers said that themselves. I don't think characters will be meeting past versions of themselves etc.
The reason that they don't meet past versions of themselves could be because of the Black Horse Theory, where they just see something otherthan their other self.

Two questions for you lost heads. 1. i was re watching season 3 and it was the episode where Jack was getting a tattoo and the lady on the island said his tatsaid "he walks among us but he is not one of us" what do u take from that and 2. Christian Shepard was a man with a family, two actually.lol. but agreat doctor and im guessing he was either at work or with the fam, so why does he have so much say with the island? I mean i know they will explain it i justdont get how.

pimp.gif

+1 e-Lost point for EB14

There's a bit of bible undertones I'm seeing right now. Locke having to sacrifice himself for the good of his people, sort of like a Jesus character.He is also being guided by a man named Christian. Anyone see any other connections?

My basis on most of Lost's answers is the timeloop theory. That being said, when Charlotte cries out to Jin (in both Korean & English) not to bringSun back- I have to assume someone/something/time/fate/ect is causing her to do that (side A). BUT then she tells John about the well & rope. So I amthinking OK, she is being affcted to de-rail John, so she might be sending him into a trap. But no, she helped him on his mission there with some freakyforesight. Therefore it seemed to me that both "sides" of this conflict used one person to affect the out-come their way....

that isn't really a question at all is it? That was a question though... Hmmm. OK, any thoughts on this? If I am wrong then how do YOUexplain the freaky warning to Jin and the prediction of the well.

"3 sides. One of them BLACK. One of them WHITE. One of them Matthew Abaddon ETERNAL MIDNIGHT ONYX BLACK. Oh baby that's right, you knowwho's gonna win"

Man, the dirtier Juiliet gets, the hotter she gets.

I mean, she's not traditionally hot like Kate, Claire, or Shannon. But damn...she's hot.

Man i came in here saw the sn Matthew Abaddon and for some reason expected answers...this dude in here asking questions.

In order for the Jack and Kate of season 1 to see the presumed skeletons of themselves, there would have to be an infinite time loop Im thinking.

1. Jack and Kate arrive on the island

2. They see the skeletons (of themselves)

3. The live out their lives until they come back to the island at a prior time to when the plane crashed, therefore the skeletons and season 1 jack and kateare not there yet

4. They die

5. They rot away and become skeletons

6. The plane crashes and jack and kate see themselves and the whole process starts allllll over...

meaning that the process has happened before, and now we're getting into the whole chicken vs egg argument.

I think that the last episode of the series will tie into the first episode of the series, and the whole show is just one continuous loop

Originally Posted by Matthew Abaddon

My basis on most of Lost's answers is the timeloop theory. That being said, when Charlotte cries out to Jin (in both Korean & English) not to bring Sun back- I have to assume someone/something/time/fate/ect is causing her to do that (side A). BUT then she tells John about the well & rope. So I am thinking OK, she is being affcted to de-rail John, so she might be sending him into a trap. But no, she helped him on his mission there with some freaky foresight. Therefore it seemed to me that both "sides" of this conflict used one person to affect the out-come their way....

that isn't really a question at all is it? That was a question though... Hmmm. OK, any thoughts on this? If I am wrong then how do YOU explain the freaky warning to Jin and the prediction of the well.

"3 sides. One of them BLACK. One of them WHITE. One of them Matthew Abaddon ETERNAL MIDNIGHT ONYX BLACK. Oh baby that's right, you know who's gonna win"
She didn't predict the well, she knew it was there because she grew up on the island.

The warning, thats a whole other story. Possibly because of what she remembered Daniel telling her in the past?

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

I think the final episode will have something to do with explaining who the two skeletons in the cave in the first episode belong to. I say Jack and Kate. Don't ask me how, I just think that's who they belong to.

BTW....nyknicks, I'm waiting for your insight/hints.....patiently, lol.
This idea isn't too far-fetched
wink.gif

Originally Posted by OvATyME316

I think when the 6 go back, they won't find the Islanders immediately. They'll both be in 2 different tyme peroids.

With the well not being built yet, could be black rock or 4 toe backstory tyme.
pimp.gif
Not all of them return together. They come back in groups.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

well i always wanted to know how in the world they ever found the wheel in the 1st place and it just hit me close to 2 hrs after watching it.

Sawyer was holdin that rope when they went thru time how long before somebody find or trip over it and try to pull that rope and cant and start diging...........
nerd.gif

well i always wanted to know how in the world they ever found the wheel in the 1st place and it just hit me close to 2 hrs after watching it.

Sawyer was holdin that rope when they went thru time how long before somebody find or trip over it and try to pull that rope and cant and start diging...........
nerd.gif
makes sense, but who built the wheel in the first place?

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

I think the final episode will have something to do with explaining who the two skeletons in the cave in the first episode belong to. I say Jack and Kate. Don't ask me how, I just think that's who they belong to.

BTW....nyknicks, I'm waiting for your insight/hints.....patiently, lol.
This idea isn't too far-fetched
wink.gif
w t f?
indifferent.gif

nerd.gif
makes sense, but who built the wheel in the first place?
I don't think it was built. I think its just always been there. It doesn't appear to be man made at all.

Back
Top Bottom