LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

If that is from the pilot and the incident ending, here is a pic form when he went back to '77. Exactly the same...

JackEye.png
What is Jack looking at?
nerd.gif

I wasn't going to let it out, but I guess I will. Jack is looking at.....
Spoiler [+]
a camera lens...have a fun 9 months.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

gottagitdemjs i hate you
roll.gif
most of my boys dog on me for this show, i wastrying to explain it to one friend and he goes to me " o its gilligans island without the jokes "
indifferent.gif
True story, my boy who owns the store i work at, rips on me for having aLost get together with all my boys, we all get together and take turns buying big *#! meals and enjoy the show and talk about it. Well he always tries to %%%%with me and tries ruining it by texting me things that he just made up. Well i was working with him from 10 am - 6 pm on the finale day, he goes to the bankand texts me that he was listening to the radio and some fan called in and said Jack killed himself with the bomb, i literally snapped, i kicked everything insight, i called him and threatened to quit if he was serious!
tired.gif
i neverread any spoilers and this mother #%#$%@ just ruined the finale! Dude i was snappin hard on my own boss and he kept saying sorry " i thought u wanted toknow " . I was getting ready to walk out when he pulled up he just started laughing and said he was joking, my blood pressure was through the roof
mad.gif
thats when i decided i cant make fun of Trekkies, cause im the 2009version, a Lostie
happy.gif

Originally Posted by RickFoxJr

gottagitdemjs i hate you
roll.gif
most of my boys dog on me for this show, i was trying to explain it to one friend and he goes to me " o its gilligans island without the jokes "
indifferent.gif
True story, my boy who owns the store i work at, rips on me for having a Lost get together with all my boys, we all get together and take turns buying big *#! meals and enjoy the show and talk about it. Well he always tries to %%%% with me and tries ruining it by texting me things that he just made up. Well i was working with him from 10 am - 6 pm on the finale day, he goes to the bank and texts me that he was listening to the radio and some fan called in and said Jack killed himself with the bomb, i literally snapped, i kicked everything in sight, i called him and threatened to quit if he was serious!
tired.gif
i never read any spoilers and this mother #%#$%@ just ruined the finale! Dude i was snappin hard on my own boss and he kept saying sorry " i thought u wanted to know " . I was getting ready to walk out when he pulled up he just started laughing and said he was joking, my blood pressure was through the roof
mad.gif
thats when i decided i cant make fun of Trekkies, cause im the 2009 version, a Lostie
happy.gif
you.....

have anger problems
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RickFoxJr

gottagitdemjs i hate you
roll.gif
most of my boys dog on me for this show, i was trying to explain it to one friend and he goes to me " o its gilligans island without the jokes "
indifferent.gif
True story, my boy who owns the store i work at, rips on me for having a Lost get together with all my boys, we all get together and take turns buying big *#! meals and enjoy the show and talk about it. Well he always tries to %%%% with me and tries ruining it by texting me things that he just made up. Well i was working with him from 10 am - 6 pm on the finale day, he goes to the bank and texts me that he was listening to the radio and some fan called in and said Jack killed himself with the bomb, i literally snapped, i kicked everything in sight, i called him and threatened to quit if he was serious!
tired.gif
i never read any spoilers and this mother #%#$%@ just ruined the finale! Dude i was snappin hard on my own boss and he kept saying sorry " i thought u wanted to know " . I was getting ready to walk out when he pulled up he just started laughing and said he was joking, my blood pressure was through the roof
mad.gif
thats when i decided i cant make fun of Trekkies, cause im the 2009 version, a Lostie
happy.gif

at work they already know, unless your a LOST geek, you don't interrupt the convo and try and make us work.
sorry for the grammer and run on
laugh.gif

A LOT of people just overall hate on LOST because they seriously have no idea what is good with it. I only know one person who watched it the first two seasonsand stopped during season 3. I always talk about it now and he's just doesn't get it.
laugh.gif

I have talked to a lot of people who watched the first season and claim it got to confusing after that...

idiots
roll.gif

They probably didn't put any effort into looking into certain parts of the show on the internet. Getting help and discussing the show makes it moreinteresting IMO. It keeps you thinking.

Lol LOST is the best show period.
I once said it was the wire, but after this season 5 and the finale. no way!
People over hear our convo's " wait, what? so he is dead but alive?" lol

COPPED. December 8th. I really wish this joint came out sooner to get through the winter.
tired.gif
tired.gif

I like this boxart okay I guess.

51Ih3rTovYL._SS500_.jpg

Heres the rest of the season's boxarts for those who don't have the DVD's and aren't familiar with them. I like S3 cover the best...

Spoiler [+]
51nb5sJm%2B3L._SS500_.jpg

51Ln06sUwsL._SS500_.jpg

51Ig%2BleBUWL._SS500_.jpg

61vBJVMWSKL._SS500_.jpg

i really hope you guys are invested in blu ray and a sick tv, because in blu ray Lost is
eek.gif
i copped a series 8 52 in samsung and my god man

They need to update the history of John Locke & Jack Shephard. Out of all of the fan made joints this hit hard
pimp.gif
Music is superb. Almost teared up
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

they already released the box art for something not releasing til december?

Its weird but I kind of like it

But 6 months?

The season JUST ended...

Wish it didn't take so long to drop... but I guess when it comes out it'll give me time to catch up on season 5 before 6 starts...

Planning on re-watching 1-4 this summer

So I'm watching an older episode, and its just not the same knowing how it plays out. But seeing all these hints and clues about the big picture are
eek.gif
for realizing it, and
embarassed.gif
for not realizing it before.

It's gonna be a weird Wednesday without a new episode of LOST
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

But 6 months?

The season JUST ended...

Wish it didn't take so long to drop... but I guess when it comes out it'll give me time to catch up on season 5 before 6 starts...

Word. Season 7 for '24' drops tomorrow. %$+* is up with that Abrams?
mad.gif

A lot of 24 was filmed ahead of time because of the writer's strike, so they had a lot of time to transfer it to DVD while everything was airing. Lost hasbeen shooting on a normal schedule so they just got to the point where they can start designing and producing the DVDs.

I got a question for you guys....

Now that we know Locke wasn't resurrected or anything.... why did Ben insist on bringing Locke's dead body back to the island?

Was it because Hawking told him to??? Or am I missing something here...

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

Man, I feel bad for the people who never bothered to watch Lost.

Agree 100%. None of my friends watch it. But, they all know don't even THINK about bothering me on Wednesday when Lost is on.

And 6 months until the S5 DVD? I guess that'll give me plenty of time to watch S1-4 on DVD. Just bought em the other day. I think I like S2 cover with thenumbers on it the best.

Duncarooos- I think he brought back Locke because Hawking said everyone needs to come back in order for it to work. And if he wasn't dead I don't thinkJack would've came back. Made more sense in my head that what I just wrote down
laugh.gif

Still curious as to why Sun wasn't in '77, but it was pretty "convenient" that she wasn't able to get back with Jin, so I'm surewe'll have an explanation for that. And I wonder if Aaron and Des will eventually need to come back.

Originally Posted by 18key

So I'm watching an older episode, and its just not the same knowing how it plays out. But seeing all these hints and clues about the big picture are
eek.gif
for realizing it, and
embarassed.gif
for not realizing it before.

It's gonna be a weird Wednesday without a new episode of LOST
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

But 6 months?

The season JUST ended...

Word. Season 7 for '24' drops tomorrow. %$+* is up with that Abrams?
mad.gif

Yeah i saw that +!@$ and went
eek.gif
. That's impressive, its how all showsshould do it.

Originally Posted by duncarooos

Now that we know Locke wasn't resurrected or anything.... why did Ben insist on bringing Locke's dead body back to the island?

I think his body needed to be there TO be resurrected. I'm not sure though...

As annoying as Kate got to me this season, it doesn't matter. Evangeline Lilly is one of the baddest women on the planet. Somebody seriously needs to makean appreciation post for her.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by duncarooos

I think his body needed to be there TO be resurrected. I'm not sure though...
Locke was not resurrected...

Back
Top Bottom