LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Lil Ben with Sayid.
eek.gif

Glad to see Sawyer callin the shot's instead of the Lame (Jack).

Nice episode, IMO. Sawyer had to know Ben was on the island, I wonder if he ever thought of killing him.

Can't wait to see how this show plays out!!

^^ the preview always looks crazy. solid episode.
the whole christian shepherd/sun/lepidus scene creeped the eff out of me.

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

^^ the preview always looks crazy. solid episode.
the whole christian shepherd/sun/lepidus scene creeped the eff out of me.
When the door flew open, I saw some mist/smoke...

i'm sorry...i know i'm the only one that thinks this, but Ben is going to end up being a good guy. It'll be like a series finale, where they reveal his true motives. I'm calling it; he's a good guy.
Somebody in this thread had it spot-on...

They said "He's an end-justifies-the-means type guy". Which I think is Ben to the tee.

i'm sorry...i know i'm the only one that thinks this, but Ben is going to end up being a good guy. It'll be like a series finale, where they revealhis true motives. I'm calling it; he's a good guy.

We need screenshots of that because something had to have happened. They wouldn't just throw that in there.

BTW, where the hell are all the others?

The Other's in 2007 all went to another station on the island (can't remember which one).

Ben could end up being good, but not in a "Captain America" way. But, for right now he has something up his sleeve.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

We need screenshots of that because something had to have happened. They wouldn't just throw that in there.
Yea, I'm waiting on them now...
get SS of the pics on the walls to id like to see who was a other and who was invited to the island
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Yea, I'm waiting on them now...
get SS of the pics on the walls to id like to see who was a other and who was invited to the island
nerd.gif
Did they even do closeups on them? Probably won't be able to see nothin G...

Was def in that scene. We heard him. We saw him. The writers confirmed he can take the form of people/animals. Smokey was just creepin/chillin outside the doorwhen Christian was talking with them. Waiting.....on Christian's (or Jacob's?) command. "I'm sorry, but you have a long journey ahead ofyou".
0033699121f25bb9fb841af46f824c1a1e156113.gif
Bye Bye??????

I wasn't very satisfied with the ep.
61a36fb22a45583bf763183a6274432c0482d140.gif
I knew aboutEthan and didn't really learn too much except for they are in two different times.

Danny boy was stuck in a 1 second time-loop out in the jungle. Get that man a Gatorade!

Let the countdown to next week begin. Namaste NT!

Losties_by_willingdeformity.gif

Back
Top Bottom