LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

Locke line to Bram in LAX was dope looking back "You came here to protect Jacob. Well now Jacob is dead, you can go HOME, you're FREE"

Didn't really think about it first go round but during the rewatch that really stuck out to me. Not sure if anyone else mentioned it, just random thought.

REALLY looking forward to next week's episode.

I would think since we got a temple dweller-centric ep this week, we should get a foot statue group-centric ep next week.

Dam, not my baby Claire
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

But
smh.gif
@ the seasons before this mysteries becoming this seasons nonsensical +#%$.

One thing that hasn't been mentioned... the bomb DEFINATELY didn't sink the island... and that is a different world all together...

Otherwise.. the ring sawyer hid in his old dharma house would not have still been there.

Another strange look I'm reminded of is the one Miles gave to Claire inS4 after Dharmaville was attacked. I remember then the rumors was shedied when the house she was in exploded and that's possibly when MIBgot her infected. The look Miles give her is similar to the one hegives Sayid.
I need to go rewatch this EP.  Which #/title in the season is it again?

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

- even though it doesn't seem important anymore, I still wanna know what last samurai said after he saw the dirty water

-anyone feel the baseball meant something? Or am I making something outta nothing?

-i don't get it...so where did these people come from? They were already there? Where the hell were they when it seemed like it was only the losties and ben's people? Nobody ever noticed this temple? And what does last samurai mean he got there the same way everyone did.

-claire was on some rousseau steez. Was rousseau abnormal because of the smoke monster? If sayid is supposedly inhabited like claire then shouldn't ben be inhabited by something? He seems clueless though.

I took from that revelation that Dogen was marooned on the island at some point in it's history, much like the passengers.

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

- even though it doesn't seem important anymore, I still wanna know what last samurai said after he saw the dirty water

-anyone feel the baseball meant something? Or am I making something outta nothing?

-i don't get it...so where did these people come from? They were already there? Where the hell were they when it seemed like it was only the losties and ben's people? Nobody ever noticed this temple? And what does last samurai mean he got there the same way everyone did.

-claire was on some rousseau steez. Was rousseau abnormal because of the smoke monster? If sayid is supposedly inhabited like claire then shouldn't ben be inhabited by something? He seems clueless though.

I took from that revelation that Dogen was marooned on the island at some point in it's history, much like the passengers.
Agreed.  It doesn't really matter how he got there.  I think that's been answered already.  Jacob brings people to the island.  Somehow, someway i.e. the black rock, oceanic, ajira.  What matter's is there now.

So Desmond had nothing to do with bringing Oceanic to the island? That was Jacob's doing? I'm not buying it.

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

-Could it be possible that the poison wasn't meant to kill Sayid only the infection?

-Also they are def showing them having Deja Vu moments. I really can't wait to see what that's all about. Maybe, when the bomb went off they individually had flashes of what would have happened if the plane didn't crash. But, I don't know how or why that would have happened.

-Miles knows MUCH more than he let's people know for some reason.

-Dogan is QUICKLY moving up as one of my favorite characters.

-I also wonder why the others that went to the barracks to be safe are now at the temple. Why didn't they just go there first.

6 MORE DAYS!!!

The way Myles looked at Sayid when he was "dead", you could tell something was up.
When did the others go to the barracks to be safe?

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

people are saying a lot in the other boards that i believe maybe jacob is the bad guy who wants to continue these games while MIB could be the good one.

Also, they also mentioned, which they're probably right, that Christian works for MIB also. We've been made to believe that he works for Jacob but thats why Christian is always alone in the cabins.

He appeared to Michael on the freighter and Jack at the hospital.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Cool avy.
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 DAMN! I spent like 2 hours trying to find that pic and I could have just stole it from you
mad.gif
 lol.

I was just sitting here at work thinking about the numbers and the oceanic 6. You think it's possible that each name corresponds to its number on an alphabetical list? Who are the rest of the people on the list? Take a look below. It makes sense because 15 and 16 would be Jin and Sun...same last name.

4. Kate Austin
8. Sayid Jerrah
15. Jin Kwon
16. Sun Kwon
23. Jugo Reyes
42. Jack Shepard

Anywho...carry on.

Just seen that something PRETTY interesting to say the least...On last night's episode, Claire's ultrasound had the date of October 22, 2004. The original flight was Sept. 22, 2004.......

Cool avy.
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 DAMN! I spent like 2 hours trying to find that pic and I could have just stole it from you
mad.gif
 lol.

I was just sitting here at work thinking about the numbers and the oceanic 6. You think it's possible that each name corresponds to its number on an alphabetical list? Who are the rest of the people on the list? Take a look below. It makes sense because 15 and 16 would be Jin and Sun...same last name.

4. Kate Austin
8. Sayid Jerrah
15. Jin Kwon
16. Sun Kwon
23. Jugo Reyes
42. Jack Shepard

Anywho...carry on.

No Swayer?

Just seen that something PRETTY interesting to say the least...On last night's episode, Claire's ultrasound had the date of October 22, 2004. The original flight was Sept. 22, 2004.......

nerd.gif

I need to clarify...I didn't mean to say the Oceanic 6. I meant to say the all the people on the plane or perhaps a totally separate list. But I'm fairly sure that 15 and 16 are Jin and Sun.

The numbers HAVE to be explained at some point, IMO. They was/are to big of a story in the series for them to not explain them.

And, I like your theory.

nerd.gif

Cool avy.
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
mad.gif
 lol.

4. Kate Austin
8. Sayid Jerrah
15. Jin Kwon
16. Sun Kwon
23. Jugo Reyes
42. Jack Shepard

Anywho...carry on.
LOL Dude its HUGO and last time I checked
Spoiler [+]
He was #8. According to the spoilers on like page 5 I think. My Sig is based on that spoiler

I haven't read through the pages yet, but here's a couple of thoughts I had from watching...

Ethan never changed his last name from Goodspeed to Rom in the sideflash (obvious but whatever)

I really liked Sawyer's scene with the wedding ring, his character's growth is amazing and he's my favorite character.

Wild guess but when Miles was talking about how Hurley was assuming a leadership role, I don't think it was just about his actions so far in the first two episodes. I think it foreshadows him possibly becoming the next Jacob. Like he's the real chosen candidate, rather than Frank.

Back
Top Bottom