Lost another friend to the gun last night...

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Man, shut UP. I am speaking "normally"... excuse me..... Or did you mean conventionally, smart !%$? EDIT: THANK YOU FEETure. That's what it's all about. The bigger picture fam...

Touchy touchy there? Relax.

Of course this topic is about the bigger picture, thats why I said first and foremost RIP.

But damn, since OP used that term, everyone in the topics been saying it. Not a big deal at all (so I dont know why you fussing, calm yourself), but I find itto be a pretty stupid phrase to use for "trying to rob" someone. No big deal at all.

I did expect them. That doesn't make them justified. And what's so wrong about trying to prevent the same dumb decisions from being pursued by otherwise smart people? Grow up before you address me again, aight?
I'm just addressing the fact that you're complaining about people's responses, when you said you expected them.

I would hope that most people on this forum are not stupid enough to do what your friend did, and that they don't need to be reminded of anotherperson's stupidity to determine what they should and shouldn't do.

Don't complain about people responding they way that they did, accept it as fact and move on with it.

I'm sorry about your loss, but I'm not sorry that the world has one less parasite.

his friend just died and all some people can do is talk %$*! about him?

everyone makes mistakes, he paid for his with his life.

and for the record, nobody deserves to die for robbery. jail? sure. but that's it.

nt sometimes
smh.gif

I'm teary eyed now? OK
grin.gif

People come and go.... that's life. I've lost at least 5 friends for various reasons since I signed onto NT and I ALWAYS make a post about what otherpeople should be able to learn from it. I made a post when my lil homies were drunk driving, flipped over, and got left for dead by GPD. I made a post whenVince got shot in the head by GPD after a failed burglary. Every time a bad decision has led to me losing a good friend, I've shared it with NT in thehopes that somebody could learn something. Why stop now? Apparently, since I'm the one telling the story and not the one IN the story, I learned a longtime ago to make better decisions than my peers. THAT'S being grown up. Real recognize real and you looking foreign as hell. Que pasa? You ain't gottarespect me, my friend, the circumstances of his passing, or where I'm coming from -- just don't expect me to give a damn if you don't. And if (morelike "when") you so happen to get caught up in life somewhere down the road, remember how cool you felt when somebody was trying to give yousome advice and you "
laugh.gif
" at it.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

and for the record, nobody deserves to die for robbery. jail? sure. but that's it.

nt sometimes
smh.gif
So if someone pulled a gun on you but you have the faster draw wouldn't you take him out? He reaped what he sowed.

Sorry that OP lost a friend but that's it.

nt sometimes
smh.gif

It's cool... I'm not all broken down about it, but it's just unfortunate. 'Preciate the condolences. But like you said, nt sometimes... thesedudes remind me of the cats that killed Jesus. they're just so "cool" and blunt as a crowd of anonymous faces and screen names. But none of themis really as bold as they seem. They're cowards. They hide in the masses. Separate them and they are weak, just like in real life. They don't say thesethings in real life- face to face. They can't. They'd be afraid to. And worse yet, they ridicule me for trying to shine some light on this situation -for turning my friend's bad decision into a positive message. Sheep, through and through...

nt sometimes
smh.gif

It's cool... I'm not all broken down about it, but it's just unfortunate. 'Preciate the condolences. But like you said, nt sometimes... these dudes remind me of the cats that killed Jesus. they're just so "cool" and blunt as a crowd of anonymous faces and screen names. But none of them is really as bold as they seem. They're cowards. They hide in the masses. Separate them and they are weak, just like in real life. They don't say these things in real life- face to face. They can't. They'd be afraid to. And worse yet, they ridicule me for trying to shine some light on this situation - for turning my friend's bad decision into a positive message. Sheep, through and through...

How are you getting mad because people here don't agree with the lifestyle he led that led to his untimely demise. It has nothing to do with beinganonymous. Cut that +$%* out. NT sometimes? Log off. Everybody doesn't deserve condolences. He tried to get someone and he got got. He learned his lessonthe hard way.

He's not 'mad' about the lifestyle or the reason his guy was killed. He's made no qualmes about the fact that dude somewhat had it coming.

He's 'mad' about the fact that y'all are missing the point of the thread and are turning it into something totally different.

The thread wasn't made to be a remembrance of his dude, it's an example of what bad choices can lead to.

Look, you cannot expect people to openly express their remorse and not have an opinion, especially given the consequences of your friend's death. If thecircumstances were different, and he got shot as an innocent bystander, I would be repulsed if people said he had it coming. But that's not what happened. He got shot in the act of trying to STEAL from another person, and he picked the wrong person. Do I think he deserved to die for that? Not really. It'svery unfortunate what happened to him, but you have to accept the negative comments along with the positive, and just take everything in stride. You can'texpect everyone on this forum, or in real life, to show empathy over the death of a criminal. The one's that openly show empathy, RIP, those are thesheep. A person that stands up for their values is not a sheep.

*Sigh*...
smh.gif
... Look, if you're gonna argue with someone at least know what they are trying to get across first..

When did I say anything about wanting people to agree with what he did?
When did I ask for condolences or a "e-hug" or any sort of sympathy?

So why are you making a point to bring those questions into play? They're irrelevant to both of us. You just want someone to argue with but you're sodense you don't even realize you're in agreement with what I came in here to teach.

He learned his lesson the hard way.

Didn't you just type that, when previously I clearly stated the point of this thread is to reinforce that bad decisions have bad consequences? Go be stupidsomewhere else. Those of us with IQs over 17 don't really have the patience anymore.

EDIT: Thanks dre... it ain't that hard to get at all, is it?

I think the point is that most of us are not stupid enough to make those bad decisions. At least I hope not.

But fine, I will end this discussion. I concede that it's a waste of time to go back and forth about something that cannot be changed. You lost yourfriend, and I am sorry.

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by dreClark

He's not 'mad' about the lifestyle or the reason his guy was killed. He's made no qualmes about the fact that dude somewhat had it coming.

He's 'mad' about the fact that y'all are missing the point of the thread and are turning it into something totally different.

The thread wasn't made to be a remembrance of his dude, it's an example of what bad choices can lead to.

I'm glad I squared up out of that life a long time ago, realtalk...

It took seeing my homie get killed in front of me to stop..
smh.gif

I had to chill out for a different reason. Mine was getting turned on my a founding member of my Inner Circle. It made me distrust everything and everyone. Istill suffer from that betrayal to this day. And the guy that accidentally played a part in luring me into the set up was my lil homie Vince that I was justtalking about. I almost got GOT on the 1st day of senior year and I didn't resolve that conflict until me and dude stood face to face -- over Vince'scasket. And it's extra crazy that me and Vince had/have the same birthday but Iwas a year older. He was just a kid man...
smh.gif
... Right then and there I knewlife was way more important than the %**%%!#* we put each other through these days. And since then, I've been trying to school NT. Who knows, maybesomebody's saved their own life because of one of these threads.

I had to chill out for a different reason. Mine was getting turned on my a founding member of my Inner Circle. It made me distrust everything and everyone. I still suffer from that betrayal to this day. And the guy that accidentally played a part in luring me into the set up was my lil homie Vince that I was just talking about. I almost got GOT on the 1st day of senior year and I didn't resolve that conflict until me and dude stood face to face -- over Vince's casket. Right then and there I knew life was way more important than the %$+@+*** we put each other through these days. And since then, I've been trying to school NT. Who knows, maybe somebody's saved their own life because of one of these threads.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Yo dre, the thing is... I see that __ everyday. We're "cool". We talk sometimes or match blunts and have a drink. But we were like brothersbefore man. That's like putting for par when you were JUST looking at an eagle a second ago. It's crazy. We do the same handshake that we started doingwhen we were like 13, but it ain't the same. I know that I would body that man in a heartbeatbecause I can never trust him again. But I also know that 3 years ago, I spared his life. It was in my hands. I had a chance to get him for what he tried to doto me. All I had to do was make a call. He don't know that tho. He has no clue that I was ready with about 10 real riders, mostly family ties -- and theywere even more ready than I was. Man... it's sick out here bro... but at least nobody got hurt for real.

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

I'm glad I squared up out of that life a long time ago, realtalk...

It took seeing my homie get killed in front of me to stop..
smh.gif

I had to chill out for a different reason. Mine was getting turned on my a founding member of my Inner Circle. It made me distrust everything and everyone. I still suffer from that betrayal to this day. And the guy that accidentally played a part in luring me into the set up was my lil homie Vince that I was just talking about. I almost got GOT on the 1st day of senior year and I didn't resolve that conflict until me and dude stood face to face -- over Vince's casket. And it's extra crazy that me and Vince had/have the same birthday but Iwas a year older. He was just a kid man...
smh.gif
... Right then and there I knew life was way more important than the %**%%!#* we put each other through these days. And since then, I've been trying to school NT. Who knows, maybe somebody's saved their own life because of one of these threads.
dreclark & rilla stay keepin it real
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
RIP to ya boy.

A good handfull of my boys hit licks DAILY, and don't even think of it the nxt day, lately I been tellin em do they think that weak a.ss $70 that theyusually each get after the split is worth yrs in jail or gettin popped?
Last week 3 of them hit a lick on a whip at 5am and the owner woke up, two of em got away but one got caught b/c he was hiding on a roof and they had thehelicoptors/k-9's out and now he's facing a felony charge (aka for sure jail time) over a couple screens and a system. SMH.

Life is all about learning lessons and realizing no man is better than the nxt because anyday something drastic could happen to you or somebody in ya fam thenyou might be forced in a position you never saw coming.

I agree with the pack on this, dude got what was coming to him. To many kids running around acting hard out there instead of doing things the right way. Oneless piece of trash on the streets, but hopefully his soul will find peace and forgiveness.

As for OP, if you don't want the bad then don't post your personal stuff here. As for trying to change someones life because of your story on NT-ain't gonna happen. Motives are questioned.

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

As for OP, if you don't want the bad then don't post your personal stuff here. As for trying to change someones life because of your story on NT- ain't gonna happen. Motives are questioned.
LIES.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

As for OP, if you don't want the bad then don't post your personal stuff here. As for trying to change someones life because of your story on NT- ain't gonna happen. Motives are questioned.
LIES.

link?

This is a shoe fanatic site guy. It is good for OP to vent here. But this story is not going to change anyone's actions.

Yo dre, the thing is... I see that __ everyday. We're "cool". We talk sometimes or match blunts and have a drink. But we were like brothers before man. That's like putting for par when you were JUST looking at an eagle a second ago. It's crazy. We do the same handshake that we started doing when we were like 13, but it ain't the same. I know that I would body that man in a heartbeat because I can never trust him again. But I also know that 3 years ago, I spared his life. It was in my hands. I had a chance to get him for what he tried to do to me. All I had to do was make a call. He don't know that tho. He has no clue that I was ready with about 10 real riders, mostly family ties -- and they were even more ready than I was. Man... it's sick out here bro... but at least nobody got hurt for real.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I wouldn't even shake up w/ that _ no more.

Straight left hand pounds.

I agree with the pack on this, dude got what was coming to him. To many kids running around acting hard out there instead of doing things the right way. One less piece of trash on the streets, but hopefully his soul will find peace and forgiveness.

Timing is everything. Dying while in the act of doing something wrong = piece of trash? We ALL make bad decisions. You've just outlived yours.... so far.Don't feel so good about yourself just yet. You may die a piece of trash as well one day. I'm curious to see how many of you consider Michael Jacksonor Steve McNair a piece of trash. Or do their touchdown passes and number one hits make their lives and deaths acceptable? What's the rubric on this one?My point, you don't even know my friend's [/i]name[/i]. How can you judge that man on ONE action? You can't. Is MJ's "one action"Thriller.... or touching those kids? Is McNair's "one action" making the superbowl....or cheating on his wife? You can't rightfully sayit's either. But you can still learn from the LESSON at hand without passing judgment on the tutors IF you're mature enough to do so.

Yo dre, the thing is... I see that __ everyday. We're "cool". We talk sometimes or match blunts and have a drink. But we were like brothers before man. That's like putting for par when you were JUST looking at an eagle a second ago. It's crazy. We do the same handshake that we started doing when we were like 13, but it ain't the same. I know that I would body that man in a heartbeat because I can never trust him again. But I also know that 3 years ago, I spared his life. It was in my hands. I had a chance to get him for what he tried to do to me. All I had to do was make a call. He don't know that tho. He has no clue that I was ready with about 10 real riders, mostly family ties -- and they were even more ready than I was. Man... it's sick out here bro... but at least nobody got hurt for real.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I wouldn't even shake up w/ that _ no more.

Straight left hand pounds.

I felt that way for a while. Actually, as I recall from August 29th,2005 until January 6, 2006. You know it's real when a weed head like me knows thedates. Vince died on Jan. 6
smh.gif
.... but yeah man, the thing is at some point you gotta be the bigger person. I know why he did what he did. I understand it. Iwouldn't have done it, but I can see why HE would have. He has his own M.O. and his actions were consistent with who I knew him to be all along. So Idon't hate him for being himself, I just can't $%## with him like that no more. So yeah we can smoke and *+@%, but you ain't MY __ like that nomore. Ain't no need to take it further. Further actions just beget more %%%!$%+!...

Yeah, I feel you and all ( pause ), but all that bigger man *@$@ goes out the window when a _ tries to have me set up. You never know how those things aregoing to turn out. A set up gone wrong (or gone correctly) can easily end up as a homicide. I could end up in a body bag because of that *@$@. And you wannaspeak to me? Drink w/ me? Smoke w/ me? $%*% that.

_ would be dead to me and I'd deal w/ the repercussions when they came. Matter fact anyboy who was privy to the info, and supposedly was my dude, would bein the same boat.

I can't say I didn't go through that anger, but like I said we stood over our MUTUAL friend's casket man... *@*%$#%* was 16 when he got killed bythat cop man.... whatever dumb %*@# went down between me and dude lost all meaning. It was street politics. He wanted to switch sides and roll with some __sfrom the other side of the block. He was tryna get in with them and they gave him a "task" first. I was that task. Like I said, I can see why he didwhat he did. H was the same young and dumb 17 years old that I was; tryna live "that life" and %*@#. We're grown men now, tryna work and go toschool and survive in the real world. Ain't no use holding that druge Dre. I just know not to let anybody catch me slippin ever again.

Back
Top Bottom