Losing Weight?

dang, i hated wrestling season. start of season I started at 140. dropped down to 119's.. winter was @@$**%! gloomy as hell
smh.gif

dang, i hated wrestling season. start of season I started at 140. dropped down to 119's.. winter was @@$**%! gloomy as hell
smh.gif

that's natural and not even bad for wrestlers.

I remember the fly weights never really had to succ weight that hard, it was always the middleweights, 137, 145, 154, etc.

guys who are usually 165lbs normally would get down to 145lbs sometimes because of who was in their weight class in the league, etc.

I remember seeing guys lose 20lbs in a week. he still was short a couple pounds before the meet and the bus driver dropped him off 2 miles from the school sohe could run off the rest of the weight.

but I trained with the wrestling team because I heard that next to water polo was the best and hardest training....
I lost 9lbs in a 4 days. fastest way was to drop all the carbs, drink barely any water and jump rope inside the steam room with plastics on.

I remember, you could literally see huge splashes of sweat/water come out of your plastics when you took them off. plastics = plastic suits.

I need to lose some more weight, I got almost to 200, now im at like 185. I need to get to 170 again asap

that's natural and not even bad for wrestlers.

I remember the fly weights never really had to succ weight that hard, it was always the middleweights, 137, 145, 154, etc.

guys who are usually 165lbs normally would get down to 145lbs sometimes because of who was in their weight class in the league, etc.

I remember seeing guys lose 20lbs in a week. he still was short a couple pounds before the meet and the bus driver dropped him off 2 miles from the school sohe could run off the rest of the weight.

but I trained with the wrestling team because I heard that next to water polo was the best and hardest training....
I lost 9lbs in a 4 days. fastest way was to drop all the carbs, drink barely any water and jump rope inside the steam room with plastics on.

I remember, you could literally see huge splashes of sweat/water come out of your plastics when you took them off. plastics = plastic suits.

I need to lose some more weight, I got almost to 200, now im at like 185. I need to get to 170 again asap

drink barely any water and jump rope inside the steam room with plastics on.
only way other than a diuretic.

It is bad and unhealthy, but whatever gives you a competitive edge is the norm nowadays.
tired.gif

drink barely any water and jump rope inside the steam room with plastics on.
only way other than a diuretic.

It is bad and unhealthy, but whatever gives you a competitive edge is the norm nowadays.
tired.gif

Man I need to pick up boxing or something I miss that wrestling style training. I miss high school sigh. Doing pushups for no reason fighting a kid for noreason. Crying when losing your match to place
frown.gif

Man I need to pick up boxing or something I miss that wrestling style training. I miss high school sigh. Doing pushups for no reason fighting a kid for noreason. Crying when losing your match to place
frown.gif

hahah its late right now just got done with this one vietnamese movie.... yeah everyday i would go home and drink and eat until im at 109 hahaha i would thensleep lose like 1.8 pounds in the morning and then in 6th period i just do w.e im coo with the whole class so i do some ab workouts somehow i would weigh in at105.5 ohh yeah pee out all the water i intake...ill take a picture later..

hahah its late right now just got done with this one vietnamese movie.... yeah everyday i would go home and drink and eat until im at 109 hahaha i would thensleep lose like 1.8 pounds in the morning and then in 6th period i just do w.e im coo with the whole class so i do some ab workouts somehow i would weigh in at105.5 ohh yeah pee out all the water i intake...ill take a picture later..

Back
Top Bottom