Losing interest in females (Women of NT feel free to chime in)

NO THIS ISN'T ABOUT PLAYING FOR THE OTHER TEAM. THIS IS ABOUT LETTING HER DOWN EASILY.
I can admit I have this problem, some of y'all can agree too.
There's always a cool chick that'll come along, but after weeks of talking and getting to know each other and you figure out that she isn't up to par, how do you get rid of her without being a douche?

We always hear chicks say they want a dude to be up front about things but when you tell them the truth, it becomes a problem.

Some dudes I know will just stop talking to a chick completely by not calling, not answering, not responding to their text or anything.

The last time I told a woman "I'm just not that into you anymore", it didn't end well.

So fellas, how do you solve this problem?

Ladies, what would be the right thing to do?

Just let the relationship run its course...in the past I was an *%%*!%#, I eventually learned it was better to keep those women in communication

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Just let the relationship run its course...in the past I was an *%%*!%#, I eventually learned it was better to keep those women in communication

Yea, I used to leave chicks hanging but I've smartened up a little bit, but not enough to know when to do the right thing.

18872.gif

Don't be a **** about it. Never wanna burn an unnecessary bridge but you can separate yourself easily. Don't call first or text first. Be out when she calls and you decide to pick up. She'll get the message.

If she really is a cool chick but you're just not into her then be honest about how you feel. It will probably hurt her feelings but it's much better to do it sooner rather than later. Why sting her along and waste both of your time. Relationships end, it's a fact of life. Maybe you can be friends, maybe not but don't sit around over thinking it. And if you really do care about her feelings don't do it through text.

Originally Posted by Lou Baton

If she really is a cool chick but you're just not into her then be honest about how you feel. It will probably hurt her feelings but it's much better to do it sooner rather than later. Why sting her along and waste both of your time. Relationships end, it's a fact of life. Maybe you can be friends, maybe not but don't sit around over thinking it. And if you really do care about her feelings don't do it through text.

This..
Just tell her straight up in person (without being mean about it), I think that's more mature than ignoring her.
At first she'll probably be mad/sad whatever, but in the long run I bet she'll appreciate your honesty.

Originally Posted by cap1229

Don't be a **** about it. Never wanna burn an unnecessary bridge but you can separate yourself easily. Don't call first or text first. Be out when she calls and you decide to pick up. She'll get the message.
aka "slow-deading"

Be upfront. Why lie? They may get mad, but they can't do anything but accept it and respect you for being honest.

Just tell her you don't think that you and her are compatible for a long-term relationship and that you don't want to waste her or your time. If she's down to be friends and keep in touch, cool. If not, cool.

Grown man %%#@.

Probably best to not make them think you're trying to have a serious relationship in the first place.

Let her know where your mind is - ask where she thinks it's going, let her know that you don't see the two of you together long-term, and that you don't want to keep her hanging. Don't tell her you want to be friends unless you mean it, and even then give her some space.

Following this thread because I'm TERRIBLE with things like this. I usually just cease all contact which makes for some awkward encounters later down the road. Not too long ago this one chick ended a string of unresponded to texts with "you said you were different...". Had me 
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
for a little minute but I really didn't have it in me to drag it on either

Friendzone her.
Have her come over and make you brownies.
Eat them with her and politely ask her to leave for you have to nap.
Rinse. Repeat. YOLO.

Originally Posted by Keif Sweat

Following this thread because I'm TERRIBLE with things like this. I usually just cease all contact which makes for some awkward encounters later down the road. Not too long ago this one chick ended a string of unresponded to texts with "you said you were different...". Had me 
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
for a little minute but I really didn't have it in me to drag it on either

story of my life with women and karma got my #!% for this

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Friendzone her.
Have her come over and make you brownies.
Eat them with her and politely ask her to leave for you have to nap.
Rinse. Repeat. YOLO.

laugh.gif

That's happened to me before.

Friend zone...I'm sure her she has friends...and her friends have friends...going thru this now...be patient my friend...

Reinforce how great of a person they are, but how some qualities about you two differ and it's not going to work because of that. However, if they'd like you'd still like to be their friend but you understand if they don't want that. The key is to let them know you still see them in a positive light and harbor no ill wills towards them.

Back
Top Bottom