Losing a great song unappreciation vol maroon 5

It was a lil while ago i had this one version of sunday morning it was about 7 to 8 mins longer then the regular one cause each person in the band did a lilsolo
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
one of the best things i ever heard and i cant find it any where i try to buy it online nothin smh
mad.gif
anyone else lose some music they cant get back?

smh cosign. this isn't just a song actually.. but i once had this SICK Michael Jordan mix video, and the music in the background was this smooth jazz songwith a chorus that was like "Michael Joordaann... greatest who ever plaayed the gaaame! (greatest who ever played the gaaame)" or something similarto that. it was my favorite mix ever and i lost it when my comp crashed
smh.gif

yep happened a couple of times where I lost a whole library of songs ........ had like 40 billy holiday songs that took me a damn near a year to collect ......still haven't recovered

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Any Techno/House/Rave/Jungle fan can relate to this SMH!
smh.gif

so many goddamn versions to each song
laugh.gif

ill admit, i tried to look for this rave/dance one track that i used to listen to in high school but i couldnt find the exact version i wanted. frustrating ashell

im also looking for a track by kurupt's little brother roscoe

I had a Kings Of New York mixtape from way back that featured Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas. It had the dirty version of Streets Is Watching on it. Took me about fiveyears to find another MP3 of Streets Is Watching Dirty

Originally Posted by The Warehouse 13

I had a Kings Of New York mixtape from way back that featured Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas. It had the dirty version of Streets Is Watching on it. Took me about five years to find another MP3 of Streets Is Watching Dirty

Napster was the same way. There were so many "unreleased" songs on there if you knew how to look for them and it took literally 3-5 years for most ofthem to be released on mixtapes or compilation albums.

I remember there was this website with N.E.R.D. and spymob just jamming, like a freestyle type song with pharrell singing, i think it was "everybodyhere's a star". it was dope, but i could never find it again

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

smh cosign. this isn't just a song actually.. but i once had this SICK Michael Jordan mix video, and the music in the background was this smooth jazz song with a chorus that was like "Michael Joordaann... greatest who ever plaayed the gaaame! (greatest who ever played the gaaame)" or something similar to that. it was my favorite mix ever and i lost it when my comp crashed
smh.gif

laugh.gif

For some reason that made me laugh. I hate to hear you lost some music OP, I don't know how I'll cope if it ever happens to me.

Back
Top Bottom