Los Angeles Lakers @ Oklahoma City Thunder|11:30 a.m. Pacific

laugh.gif
at the last page

kobe stole your thunder OKC! (pass the corn) kekekeke....

refs tried to screw us over! mamba being mamba

My last post on this thread.

-Lakers 2nd half defense was
pimp.gif
and the reason why we won today.
- Bynum played great guarding the pick & roll on Westbrook. Yes Russell had a great game but it was mostly Gasol's soft #+@ getting torched on those pick & rolls in the 1st half. Now I'm just crossing my fingers that Bynum stays healthy the rest of the season and especially during the playoffs.
- Artest had a good game both shooting and his defense on Durant today.
- Pau put up good stats. But yeah I still didn't like how he played soft and his pick & roll defense was horrible today.

All in all good tough grind it out & win ugly on the road win for the Lakers.

Now we got to focus & move on to Tuesday's game at Minnesota. Which the game has "trap game" written all over it.

My last post on this thread.

-Lakers 2nd half defense was
pimp.gif
and the reason why we won today.
- Bynum played great guarding the pick & roll on Westbrook. Yes Russell had a great game but it was mostly Gasol's soft #+@ getting torched on those pick & rolls in the 1st half. Now I'm just crossing my fingers that Bynum stays healthy the rest of the season and especially during the playoffs.
- Artest had a good game both shooting and his defense on Durant today.
- Pau put up good stats. But yeah I still didn't like how he played soft and his pick & roll defense was horrible today.

All in all good tough grind it out & win ugly on the road win for the Lakers.

Now we got to focus & move on to Tuesday's game at Minnesota. Which the game has "trap game" written all over it.

Originally Posted by Nermindee

Kobe went 8-22.
laugh.gif

Some of you Lakers fans baffle me.

Kobe went 8-22.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Kobe went 8-22.
laugh.gif

W though, right?

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Kobe went 8-22.
laugh.gif

W though, right?

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

I hate to sound negative because we won...but some of the Laker fans in this thread don't deserve to have the W...in all honesty, with all that flip-floppy, over-reacting, no faith havin nonsense... it's easy to see why so many people despise us. It's a shame. 
Yeah it's mainly because fake poser fans like NOBLEKANE on here

Who are Warrior fans first & then part time Laker fans.

somebody is obsessed with me
laugh.gif
 you gonna get banned again? laker homers like you give laker fans a bad name. keep hating on lebron and any other superstar you feel threatens kobe bryant's legacy.

dont make me school you son. i been a laker fan since prolly you were in %#@$%+! diapers. you read that right? a LAKER fan and not a kobe fan like you. which screen name you gonna create to attack lebron and wade, durant, etc. next? how many names u get banned son? stay in the ps3 thread son...

but keep posting bizzaro zodogg.... cuz me bringing up just how big of a laker homer you are is gonna make you do 1 of either 2 things. Expose you for being laker version of zodogg or 2. make you stop being a loser who post every single time lebron james does something....

when you have to insult your opponent everytime just to make  yourself feel better about your own team.....something is really wrong with you kid...

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

I hate to sound negative because we won...but some of the Laker fans in this thread don't deserve to have the W...in all honesty, with all that flip-floppy, over-reacting, no faith havin nonsense... it's easy to see why so many people despise us. It's a shame. 
Yeah it's mainly because fake poser fans like NOBLEKANE on here

Who are Warrior fans first & then part time Laker fans.

somebody is obsessed with me
laugh.gif
 you gonna get banned again? laker homers like you give laker fans a bad name. keep hating on lebron and any other superstar you feel threatens kobe bryant's legacy.

dont make me school you son. i been a laker fan since prolly you were in %#@$%+! diapers. you read that right? a LAKER fan and not a kobe fan like you. which screen name you gonna create to attack lebron and wade, durant, etc. next? how many names u get banned son? stay in the ps3 thread son...

but keep posting bizzaro zodogg.... cuz me bringing up just how big of a laker homer you are is gonna make you do 1 of either 2 things. Expose you for being laker version of zodogg or 2. make you stop being a loser who post every single time lebron james does something....

when you have to insult your opponent everytime just to make  yourself feel better about your own team.....something is really wrong with you kid...

Back
Top Bottom