Ray Ray makes history tonight.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

If us losing brings us closer to shipping out bynum for melo, then I wouldn't mind an L

You gotta be kidding me!? Bynum is more of a key to us winning then Melo. I hope you're kidding. I would however want to ship Shannon Brown out...dude makes one basket and then starts thinking he's the greatest of all time.
I can't believe that there are people out there that would rather have andrew freakin bynum over carmelo anthony. With Bynum's track record, theres a pretty decent chance that he suffers another injury before the end of the season and misses significant time. Your vision is too short-sighted. Even if we don't win a championship this year with melo, having him on this squad throughout his prime would set the lakers up to be contenders for YEARS to come. And if u think that we wouldn't sign a servicable defensive-minded center for the veterans minimum to somewhat supplement the loss of bynum, then I don't know what to tell u. Bynum is steadily losing value with every injury. Melo is the most that the lakers will ever be able to get for bynum. This is a no brainer

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

If us losing brings us closer to shipping out bynum for melo, then I wouldn't mind an L

You gotta be kidding me!? Bynum is more of a key to us winning then Melo. I hope you're kidding. I would however want to ship Shannon Brown out...dude makes one basket and then starts thinking he's the greatest of all time.
I can't believe that there are people out there that would rather have andrew freakin bynum over carmelo anthony. With Bynum's track record, theres a pretty decent chance that he suffers another injury before the end of the season and misses significant time. Your vision is too short-sighted. Even if we don't win a championship this year with melo, having him on this squad throughout his prime would set the lakers up to be contenders for YEARS to come. And if u think that we wouldn't sign a servicable defensive-minded center for the veterans minimum to somewhat supplement the loss of bynum, then I don't know what to tell u. Bynum is steadily losing value with every injury. Melo is the most that the lakers will ever be able to get for bynum. This is a no brainer

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

ray allen can break the record tonight and ill applaud him, hell he can make 8 3 pointers tonight for all i care as long as the lakers win.

- damn i forgot about that.......yeah, LA losing tonight.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

ray allen can break the record tonight and ill applaud him, hell he can make 8 3 pointers tonight for all i care as long as the lakers win.

- damn i forgot about that.......yeah, LA losing tonight.

pimp.gif

We aren't playing well. I'm not worried. Most of our losses have simply been games where we have been out hustled or Pau being a waste of height for 48 minutes.

However a win against Boston tonight could get us going on a nice win streak.

Pau's going to have to play big if we want to win, no sense worrying about Kobe because he can do everything and we'd still lose if Pau's not playing well.

Hmmm, so Boston has never beat our starting 5 in the Finals  
tongue.gif

I don't expect the Lakers to come out slow like they always do.  Expecting the same result as last year's regular season game in Boston. 

A good game, and a great finish. 

Hmmm, so Boston has never beat our starting 5 in the Finals  
tongue.gif

I don't expect the Lakers to come out slow like they always do.  Expecting the same result as last year's regular season game in Boston. 

A good game, and a great finish. 

We aren't playing well. I'm not worried. Most of our losses have simply been games where we have been out hustled or Pau being a waste of height for 48 minutes.

However a win against Boston tonight could get us going on a nice win streak.

Pau's going to have to play big if we want to win, no sense worrying about Kobe because he can do everything and we'd still lose if Pau's not playing well.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

This will be a nice treat after work. In before more of those ridiculous "Lakers by 10" comments from last game.
None of that talk in this game thread.
roll.gif

I dislike both teams so all I want is a great game.

Damn METH put the "
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
"
in the emoticons bar.
eek.gif
 Nice.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Back
Top Bottom