pierce_mvp_trophy400300.jpg
puppet_t1.jpg
2uy6pn7.jpg

Originally Posted by Ryda421

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

can't wait to hear the excuses/back pedaling from barkley during next halftime after trying to demistify kobe's game earlier

!%!%#* idiot

What excuses. While he kinda went overboard kobe ISNT the player he once was, lets say a few seasons ago. Even the biggest kobe d riders can see that. The days of 10+ consecutive 35+ games, 81 points in a game, high/def defying dunks are pretty much behind him. Similiar to Jordan circa the second 3-peat era. He is without a doubt still top 5 player in the league still.
WTH are you saying ?

kobe doesn't have to do that to win. did you see the last two nba finals ?
eyes.gif
geesh go back to ISS

He didnt have to do it in the era when he was playing with shaq either so whats your point? I mean seriously if you think after a few bad injuries etc that kobe is as athletic etc at 31 going on 32 as he was lets say mid 20's 27 28 you must just watch espn/gametime highlights. Thats why he start working on transitioning his game, he is a smart player and took what Jordan did and start developing his game on more of a skill/finese game. Btw Kobe has even said this himself. Let me guess you ride him so much you know kobe better then kobe knows himself.
tired.gif

actually he did do that in shaq era
laugh.gif
you must have just started watching NBA. of course he is not as athletic wise. WHO WOULD BE ?  my point is he doesn't have to shoot 50 shots to the W. and he didn't work on skill/finesse  HE WORKED ON HIS JUMP SHOT. which is what jordan did. that's why jordan averaged 49% from the field his whole career. but you probably never saw jordan play, you just wear his shoes.

1st i mean realy who still wears jordans outside of young heads 20 something and under pups. Second I use to be a bulls season ticket holder so i think i seen quite a few MJ games, albeit you was playing with pokieman cards and watching power rangers but i digress. Yes he worked on his jumpshot but his over game has changed. And are you series. Kobe skillset has drramatically improved from his days of the shaq era. His decision making etc all has improved.

As far as did he play like that with shaq. I stated HE did play high energy def-defying with shaq. What i said is he didnt HAVE to. So basically you just said he had to play like he did then in order to win, and im saying kobe game of now coulda still help them win chips back then. Its just he didnt have the skillset and his game wasnt transformed into what it has evolved to now, so he relied moreso on his athletic talents rather then skills and finesse. As he got older and saw he wasnt the athletic specimen he once was he started to work on developing maturing his game.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

can't wait to hear the excuses/back pedaling from barkley during next halftime after trying to demistify kobe's game earlier

!%!%#* idiot

What excuses. While he kinda went overboard kobe ISNT the player he once was, lets say a few seasons ago. Even the biggest kobe d riders can see that. The days of 10+ consecutive 35+ games, 81 points in a game, high/def defying dunks are pretty much behind him. Similiar to Jordan circa the second 3-peat era. He is without a doubt still top 5 player in the league still.
WTH are you saying ?

kobe doesn't have to do that to win. did you see the last two nba finals ?
eyes.gif
geesh go back to ISS

He didnt have to do it in the era when he was playing with shaq either so whats your point? I mean seriously if you think after a few bad injuries etc that kobe is as athletic etc at 31 going on 32 as he was lets say mid 20's 27 28 you must just watch espn/gametime highlights. Thats why he start working on transitioning his game, he is a smart player and took what Jordan did and start developing his game on more of a skill/finese game. Btw Kobe has even said this himself. Let me guess you ride him so much you know kobe better then kobe knows himself.
tired.gif

actually he did do that in shaq era
laugh.gif
you must have just started watching NBA. of course he is not as athletic wise. WHO WOULD BE ?  my point is he doesn't have to shoot 50 shots to the W. and he didn't work on skill/finesse  HE WORKED ON HIS JUMP SHOT. which is what jordan did. that's why jordan averaged 49% from the field his whole career. but you probably never saw jordan play, you just wear his shoes.

1st i mean realy who still wears jordans outside of young heads 20 something and under pups. Second I use to be a bulls season ticket holder so i think i seen quite a few MJ games, albeit you was playing with pokieman cards and watching power rangers but i digress. Yes he worked on his jumpshot but his over game has changed. And are you series. Kobe skillset has drramatically improved from his days of the shaq era. His decision making etc all has improved.

As far as did he play like that with shaq. I stated HE did play high energy def-defying with shaq. What i said is he didnt HAVE to. So basically you just said he had to play like he did then in order to win, and im saying kobe game of now coulda still help them win chips back then. Its just he didnt have the skillset and his game wasnt transformed into what it has evolved to now, so he relied moreso on his athletic talents rather then skills and finesse. As he got older and saw he wasnt the athletic specimen he once was he started to work on developing maturing his game.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

God I hate Boston
Right back at ya.

i dislike the team, but its actually a great city to visit
pimp.gif
I've got family in LA so I can't say I hate it, but those Angels and Lakers fans...
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
i don't even dislike the fans, but i hate most of the players on their team

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

God I hate Boston
Right back at ya.

i dislike the team, but its actually a great city to visit
pimp.gif
I've got family in LA so I can't say I hate it, but those Angels and Lakers fans...
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
i don't even dislike the fans, but i hate most of the players on their team

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Avy or Sig bets anyone? I'll listen to proposals. 
pimp.gif
That the Lakers will lose?

I'll do a sig bet.

Spoiler [+]
If Boston loses, I'll change to a Lakers sig and if Lakers lose, whoever agrees to this has to have a sig saying " Lebron>>>Kobe"

laugh.gif

Get em LTB.

Lets see if dude lives up to his bet or if he chicken's out & flakes.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Avy or Sig bets anyone? I'll listen to proposals. 
pimp.gif
That the Lakers will lose?

I'll do a sig bet.

Spoiler [+]
If Boston loses, I'll change to a Lakers sig and if Lakers lose, whoever agrees to this has to have a sig saying " Lebron>>>Kobe"

laugh.gif

Get em LTB.

Lets see if dude lives up to his bet or if he chicken's out & flakes.

Back
Top Bottom