LOS ANGELES: Car chase on KCAL NOW...White Bentley

Originally Posted by BritEyes12

I don't even know what to think anymore.. First it was Chris Brown then it was DJ Khaled, then it was some non-famous dude who shot himself and now dude is supposedly alive...

Haha that was EXACTLY what I was thinking too. Man 0-3 tonight...

Anyone saying he's alive must not know the lapd, they'll yank your grandmother on her last breathes out the whip and handcuff her %** to a stop signface in the ground. Dude's dead, he either show himself or was listening to Gucci Mane, both equally painful ways to go.

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

ANyone know if that Bentley had suicide doors? This could have all been prevented.
YOUR LAME
Let's not take our frustration out on each other... We all got duped into watching this, we're in the same boat.. let's pull togethernot push each other apart

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

A twitter...

http://twitter.com/ToddAngkasuwan
ToddAngkasuwan: Apparently, that is NOT DJ Khaled. Reports are saying he's at a studio in Miami. This #+!% is just bizarre
tbd50cent081307.jpg

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

Anyone saying he's alive must not know the lapd, they'll yank your grandmother on her last breathes out the whip and handcuff her %** to a stop sign face in the ground. Dude's dead, he either show himself or was listening to Gucci Mane, both equally painful ways to go.
I don't know.

I just find it strange how with a deceased body, the coroner doesn't show up. Maybe that's LAPD's protocol, but I don't know.

update 12:55 am ? The driver of the Bentley has been found dead. Initial reports say it is a result of a suicide.

eyes.gif
at that ending. I wish the TV stations would get their balls up andshow what was happening at the ground level or something. Show us something!

Back
Top Bottom