Los Angeles: Bloods and Crips (Which Gang Is The Most Influential?)

Bruh lmaooo

But seriously tho, Samoams are REAL. Thought most were blood/would be blood but they're their own gang off bloodline alone :lol:

Bruh lmaooo

But seriously tho, Samoams are REAL. Thought most were blood/would be blood but they're their own gang off bloodline alone :lol:

Yeah man I agree. Its not the first time I heard that samoans and Asians roll with blacks in prison. I semi don't believe it though. I feel like they would be stick to themselves and not put themselves around any prison politics.

Yo, I seen some Somoans from the Boo Ya Tribe put serious hands on some dudes from 190's in a Jack in a Box. :lol:

But, I've always had Somoan homies. I've always considered them Black.

I grew up when banging was not a trend in la to me the most influential has to be Rollin 60"s just look at the shaw in VNG hood but Sixty's made it crip school

@ComptonPrince

you know my fam LBG from 1800 blk. he's from the MOB. his pops is Big Bob Gotti he took over the MOB when Suge left.

View media item 1689135

his pop's is in the middle and he's on the left. Thats my big homie gully on the far left.

@ComptonPrince

you know my fam LBG from 1800 blk. he's from the MOB. his pops is Big Bob Gotti he took over the MOB when Suge left.

his pop's is in the middle and he's on the left. Thats my big homie gully on the far left.
Not really when I use to be in that hood I was usually on Palm St with Knockout,Young Murda,and Big Rob

@ComptonPrince

I always wondered, do San Diego blood sets get respect from LA sets? Especially LP since they beef with Skyline down here and are supposed to be PK
In recent years yeah Suge use to mess with them heavy they was behind the whole Reggie Bush fiasco wit SC...

Reggie prbly still owe them money lol

[@=/u/157192/ComptonPrince]@ComptonPrince[/@]

I always wondered, do San Diego blood sets get respect from LA sets? Especially LP since they beef with Skyline down here and are supposed to be PK
In recent years yeah Suge use to mess with them heavy they was behind the whole Reggie Bush fiasco wit SC...
Reggie prbly still owe them money lol

Lol wow didn't know that. Reggie was a cool dude. A couple of my boys went to school with him. I remember hearing about him getting punked by some dudes from Lincoln once

I'm from ATL & I personally think it's wack to bang a hood that you never stepped foot in. Like people said as of lately ATL been on this Rollin 60s thing. My homie used to stay of Old Nat & Creel road & we used to be at Creel Park now that's where R60s have they hood day. I'm from old ATL where it was about Zones, being a dope boy or pulling ****. My cuz from 60s in LA & now everyone from from Josh Smith to Young Buck claim NH. Seems like you hang around Big U you turn 60s.

Always found it weird when cities that ain't heavy with the gang **** starts bangin :lol: ...every place got their own ways of doing things when it comes to the streets, ****** should stick to that

Back
Top Bottom