Los Angeles: Bloods and Crips (Which Gang Is The Most Influential?)

when you mix that blue and red 
smokin.gif

One thing I learned is people from the south or east don't understand how deep rooted and how much of a culture that gang life is. **** is real like generations, people truly grow up in it. Deep ****, ain't no faking or gangs just popping up. N's really bout that action when comes to that lifestyle.

Last edited:
One thing I learned is people from the south or east don't understand how deep rooted and how much of a culture that gang life is. **** is real like generations, people truly grow up in it. Deep ****, ain't no faking or gangs just popping up.

Most gang members don't seek it out. Majority is about where you grew up...because you didn't have no choice pretty much. Especially if your pops/uncles/brothers/cousins etc was OGs. You just got sucked into it. I never took gangs outside of LA serious and I always felt they were wannabes but I grew up in the heart of all that mess so I'm biased.

Youtube.com/streetgangs

Spent a month hooked on that channel.

If gangs were sports teams I think my favorite would be Fruit Town Brims. I don't know how they bang though since there's cameras all over their neighborhood (they're right across from USC).

Most gang members don't seek it out. Majority is about where you grew up...because you didn't have no choice pretty much. Especially if your pops/uncles/brothers/cousins etc was OGs. You just got sucked into it. I never took gangs outside of LA serious and I always felt they were wannabes but I grew up in the heart of all that mess so I'm biased.
yea after living in LA county for 4 years, it's no way in hell I can take anything outside of Cali serious when it comes to colors. When I moved back home, it was pure comedy and sad. Those are the ones that are truly lost.

Last edited:
Quote:
Youtube.com/streetgangs

If gangs were sports teams I think my favorite would be Fruit Town Brims. I don't know how they bang though since there's cameras all over their neighborhood (they're right across from USC).
 lol nerd

Last edited:
after chris brown running around cali being able to claim blood without getting touched i gave up on taking it seriously 

Id like to see the relationship between gang members and cognitive delay.
LidzGsk.jpg

Ms. BARBARA BECNEL (Editor, "Blue Rage, Black Redemption"): It's just simply no doubt that the public school system failed Stanley "Tookie" Williams because it turns out, these many years later, he's tested for an IQ test and it turns out he's borderline genius, that the public school system in South Central Los Angeles in the late - mid-1960s and it did fail Stanley "Tookie" Williams. So - I mean, that's just the truth of it. But I guess he was just a symbol.

One thing I learned is people from the south or east don't understand how deep rooted and how much of a culture that gang life is. **** is real like generations, people truly grow up in it. Deep ****, ain't no faking or gangs just popping up. N's really bout that action when comes to that lifestyle.

This. We have so many fake blood/crips in the South.
One of my boys from Cali, told me that gang **** is very real. He said eventually you just get sucked into the lifestyle.
Either one of your cousins/uncles/friends will get got and it becomes a never ending cycle of violence.

why the real bloods wont publicly call him out

i remember seeing a yg instagram video and some dude in the background called out chris brown
Money talks I asked the homie from Fruitz why they let him claim they hood n he basically said he payin so it's okay well he stop paying and that's why he got robbed...

Game introduced him to them cats and they saw a weak rich fool they could swindle 

Pac was doin the same thing CB doin now 20 years ago...
Yep and got his lil Baltimore Performing Arts School Digital Underground  Dancer Square *** popped swimming with sharks.

Sorry Pac cult folks...ya man was in the wrong game in the wrong land....

Last edited:
Youtube.com/streetgangs

So you're a cheerleader for a faction who prides themselves on killing other black men over some colors and streets that belong to the US Government????

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom