Looks like we will see a SB Gucci Dunk retro

definite cop... not cuz they're "gucci" dunks but just cuz i think they pretty ill
roll.gif

Try and hate as much as you want, but unless you don't like dunks you know damn well these are copped. I'm a "go left" person myself but youcan't deny these joints.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Like the more ripped/shredded look on the '05 version.
Word. You already know I'm gonna get knife and get to work. Get my artistic talent on
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rodster831

are these a general release, or limited

From what I've heard they're gonna be a limited quickstrike.

Release is slated for sometime this winter.

Originally Posted by illphillip

smh.gif
at cats always trying to label Nike's "Gucci".

You're trying too hard. Stop.

Those are Africa's as much as they are "Gucci", but it wouldn't be "cool" to call them Africa's now, would it?

So stop frontin'.

And if anyone actually put the Straks laces in, you'd just be that much more of a herb.

This has been labeled as the GUCCI dunk since the sample came out. What difference does it make that Africa's flag shares the same signature as Gucci'ssignature colours? Agreed, Starks laces would look ridiculous, but having an African flag pendant hanging off them would look ridiculous as well.

Originally Posted by illphillip

smh.gif
at cats always trying to label Nike's "Gucci".

You're trying too hard. Stop.

Those are Africa's as much as they are "Gucci", but it wouldn't be "cool" to call them Africa's now, would it?

So stop frontin'.

And if anyone actually put the Straks laces in, you'd just be that much more of a herb.
The thing is, though, these weren't originally named "Gucci's" so they would sound cool.

These were part of a series of collaborative efforts between Nike SB and other skateboard companies (the Team manager series in which dunks were designed aftercertain brands).

Nike SB x Diamond Supply Co. = "Tiffany" dunks (designed after the Tiffany & Co. Jewlery stores)

Nike SB x Stussy = "Stussy" dunks. (designed after Stussy by Stussy)

Nike SB x Girl Skateboards = "Gucci" dunks. (designed after the Gucci clothing line)

The whole point was to make them Gucci-esque.
laugh.gif

releasing holiday 09, premium + quickstrike, now y'all should know what accounts will get them and in what quantity

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Try and hate as much as you want, but unless you don't like dunks you know damn well these are copped. I'm a "go left" person myself but you can't deny these joints.

I don't mind a nice simple dunk high, but I would never wear these. much less stress over buying them and get raped with the price...

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Originally Posted by rodster831

are these a general release, or limited

From what I've heard they're gonna be a limited quickstrike.

Release is slated for sometime this winter.
not only a quickstrike, but a "limited" quickstrike....holy cow! SMH........

Back
Top Bottom