looking to restore my Frenchie 7's

I was in need of some help and advice on how to restore the yellowing rubber on my frenchie 7's. I read about sea glow and also sand paper. What would be the best way to go, and if its sand paper what would be the grade of the sand paper thanks in advance. if anyone wants i would email some pics so they can post for me 

I was in need of some help and advice on how to restore the yellowing rubber on my frenchie 7's. I read about sea glow and also sand paper. What would be the best way to go, and if its sand paper what would be the grade of the sand paper thanks in advance. if anyone wants i would email some pics so they can post for me 

i'll answer this question since i've done this restoration. you should check out the matinence thread next time to get the answer to this question before making a new thread in the wrong forum.
1. sea glow doesn't work in this restoration. it's a painted surface so it does no good.
2. for the sand paper, get a fine grit paper or finishing paper. just sand enough of the toe box to remove the yellowing. after this is completed get some white angelus paint to repaint the areas. if you have some nail polish remover or pure acetone use it as a primer for the paint. clean the surface with either one, then paint the areas.
hope this helps you out.

i'll answer this question since i've done this restoration. you should check out the matinence thread next time to get the answer to this question before making a new thread in the wrong forum.
1. sea glow doesn't work in this restoration. it's a painted surface so it does no good.
2. for the sand paper, get a fine grit paper or finishing paper. just sand enough of the toe box to remove the yellowing. after this is completed get some white angelus paint to repaint the areas. if you have some nail polish remover or pure acetone use it as a primer for the paint. clean the surface with either one, then paint the areas.
hope this helps you out.

lilsidney, u really need to check out the sneaker showcase section.
your last 2 created threads should be in there.

lilsidney, u really need to check out the sneaker showcase section.
your last 2 created threads should be in there.

My fault last time i was actively on here was 2004 and I now know that alot has changed.

My fault last time i was actively on here was 2004 and I now know that alot has changed.

Back
Top Bottom