Looking for the classic air max 97s

What's up y'all,
Does anybody know where I can cop the classic am 97s online or otherwise? They started selling them up here in Toronto, but at $190 plus 14% tax it's aneasy pass.

Are you talking about these?

nike-air-max-97-classic-metallic-silver-varsity-red-white-black.jpg

If you need a size 9 PM me.

There are like 50 releases of those, where can I get the most recent? Decent price though

i need these, but in the p.i., customs here suck n r corrupt so i cant ebay

Originally Posted by monase

nonsense. i ship to canadian ebay buyers all the time from the US and I've never had a package disappear or had the buyer have to pay additional customsfees. Just as long as the customs form declares it as a gift.

Originally Posted by the heatstroker

Originally Posted by monase

nonsense. i ship to canadian ebay buyers all the time from the US and I've never had a package disappear or had the buyer have to pay additional customs fees. Just as long as the customs form declares it as a gift.
reading is fundamental.....

Does anybody have the style number on the classics that just released (not sure if theydropped in the states, but I had seen them at a footlocker here inToronto)?

so wait.....another release now? the last release was in 2007

and like "ck1301" said.....u can ID these and the gold ones....that's my next purchase hehehe

i didn't get the sku but the new ones are called "Air Max 97 X"

and there's an X on the insole, don't know what the X stands for, didn't find anything on google

thought it would be some 10 year anniversary shoe but it's 2009 already
grin.gif

I know a place in Cali that has them. You prolly could find them in New York if you made it over to the states. Did you check out Queens street in Toronto (Ithink that's the street with Much Music) Either way look for a boutique. You won't find them in a chain store like Foot Locker or Athlete'sWorld.
roll.gif

There are a few stores that have them here in random sizes. I think the cheapest I have seen them is 89 usd.

Back
Top Bottom