Looking Back... How do you feel about The Massacre?

position of power, ski mask way and a few more joints were crack... gatman and Robbin was
pimp.gif
too em was flowin filthy on that

Album was dope. Not feeling it as much as i used to, but i still like to reminisce pete rock style of when i was in highschool bumping this.

my fav tracks were Hate it or love it remix and ski mask way.

could have been better.....had its flaws give it a 3/5

It's a pretty good album. Still bump it from time to time. Fav tracks:

In My Hood
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Outta Control (Remix)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Gunz Come Out - The horns in this track are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

In My Hood
I'm Supposed To Die Tonight
*maybe* Piggy Bank
*maybe* Candy Shop
Outta Control
Get In my Car
A Baltimore Love Thing
Ryder Music
Disco Inferno
Just A Lil Bit
Gunz Come Out
*maybe* Build You Up
*maybe* So Amazing
I Dont Need Em
Hate It Or Love It Remix

Those are the acceptable tracks on there. This album had no cohesiveness though, and had big expectations because of when it came out. A 6/10.

If that released now, I'd probably say it was album of the year.

As much as 50 fell off, I still feel like an album from him would be refreshing.

the %**# is hot %%*#$+$ fire

i have no idea why people hate on it

50 has had 2 great Albums under his belt IMO and then a blow avg one with curtis

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

It was good. I liked it.

50 however just lost his appeal and all of his gimmicks makes me think that he doesn't look at rap as an art form anymore, just another way to trick people into buying records. If you listen to the way he talks about music, its very...contrived...theres no connection to it anymore...He'd be much better off following a Jay-Z model in that Jigga used to rap about street life, but now hes elevated far beyond that realm and only talks about lifestyle issues/concerns and politics. All of his ways to somehow sneak back into the lime light are being recognized and fans see through that. If you even look at the show he had in NYC a few days ago...yeah it was great he brought talent together for a good event, it was interesting to see him perform songs from 6-7 years ago...and only 1-2 songs SINCE that era...50 won't ever do it again. If he does we'll see through it as "he thought this would work so he put it out" not "he believes in his craft and wants to elevate the field"

I don;t think 50 has enough swagger (I hate that word) to pull that move.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

50 has had 2 great Albums under his belt IMO and then a blow avg one with curtis
It's cause people always compare this to GRODT. If you can look past that, its a pretty good album. Plus it's in people's blood justto hate on 50
laugh.gif

This album reminds me so much of senior year of high school. Great time in my life, I love this album.

Originally Posted by maddog345

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

It's cause people always compare this to GRODT. If you can look past that, its a pretty good album. Plus it's in people's blood just to hate on 50
laugh.gif

pretty much sums it up. it wasnt his best but it def wasnt his worse. album was still flames tho

It had bangers and club music, like it was said earlier more of a compilation than an album, so I judge it like so. Great music in it though.

It was wack

It is wack

It will always be considered wack to me.

(But Piggybank =
eek.gif
x a billion, Needlzneeds to lift weights and convert to Islam for that one)

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

In My Hood
I'm Supposed To Die Tonight
*maybe* Piggy Bank
*maybe* Candy Shop
Outta Control
Get In my Car
A Baltimore Love Thing
Ryder Music
Disco Inferno
Just A Lil Bit
Gunz Come Out
*maybe* Build You Up
*maybe* So Amazing
I Dont Need Em
Hate It Or Love It Remix

Those are the acceptable tracks on there. This album had no cohesiveness though, and had big expectations because of when it came out. A 6/10.

you list more then half of the songs on there that you like and you give it a 6/10?

Get out.

Underrated, and I don't really care much at all for this guy. CD deserves recognition for "Baltimore Love Thing" and "Ski Mask Way"alone.

All through my hood I keep hearing @@##%% saying, I'm suppose to die tonight.
@@##%% come to put a hit out & they acting like the #+$+ ok, I'm down to ride tonight
pimp.gif

I'm Supposed to Die Tonight
pimp.gif

Gatman and Robbin
pimp.gif

Baltimore Love Thing
pimp.gif

Ryder Music
pimp.gif

Position of Power
pimp.gif

Hate It Or Love It Remix
pimp.gif

I Don't Need Em
pimp.gif

Everything else was weak/garbage. I
sick.gif
whenever I here the first 10 seconds of that song with Jamie Foxx.

Back
Top Bottom