look at this goddess from canada

[h2]He Said.[/h2]
“Mama, have I told you how beautiful you are?  If not, I’m telling you now, you’re soooooo ughking BEAUTIFUL!!!!!  I was looking through your pictures on my phone and I thought to myself ‘this girl is just beautiful’,

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

you posting random girls from facebook now 
laugh.gif

IDK man I'm on the fence about this one ...... she looks extremely cute and adorable in some pics so much so that it makes the others look like a completely different girl

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

[h2]He Said.[/h2]
“Mama, have I told you how beautiful you are?  If not, I’m telling you now, you’re soooooo ughking BEAUTIFUL!!!!!  I was looking through your pictures on my phone and I thought to myself ‘this girl is just beautiful’,

Chick is hella cute.

Didn't deserve her own thread though.

If she had her $$@ out this thread would be longer. Dudes in her faking like she ugly.
eyes.gif

I swear to God that stupid hipster/wearing box frame glasses ironically look has run its course.
And this chick is one of those girls thats pretty at different angles, but not all the time. Shes aight.
These threads are always the funniest man: you got dudes genuinely drooling over a girl, other dudes disagreeing, and then
A whole other faction of people criticizing the people who are criticizing OP.

Back
Top Bottom