Look At This Dude I Just Saw On Facebook Vol. ROAST SESSION!!

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

Yo Prodigy,

If it really isn't you than all you have to do is take a pic of yourself holding a piece of paper with your screen name.

Man up either way.
basically. if it not's him like he claims then he wouldh've been done it by now. but he didn't and this is what he gets
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iHust1e

How did you guys find him on FB?

This doesnt worry anyone?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Worries me, a lil, im scared of NT now
frown.gif

Wud b funny if it ya was roastin the wrong dude, wud b one of the best thread backfires in internet history if it is

Originally Posted by iHust1e

How did you guys find him on FB?

This doesnt worry anyone?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Worries me, a lil, im scared of NT now
frown.gif

Wud b funny if it ya was roastin the wrong dude, wud b one of the best thread backfires in internet history if it is

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

homie if its not you. we need some proof.
and ur profile on yuku says you're from hialeah
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

best way for you to prove NT who you really are you're gonna have to go to los robertos taco shop take a pic outside of it holding todays miami herald.
then maybe we'll believe who you really are....
just by you comin in here with hardly any explanation shows that your guilty

lol huh? im guilty of what?
homie all i said what if this cat is rly not the dude from fb who lives in arizona, all he needs to do is take a pic of himself at a spot in hialeah where his nt profile says he's from....

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

homie if its not you. we need some proof.
and ur profile on yuku says you're from hialeah
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

best way for you to prove NT who you really are you're gonna have to go to los robertos taco shop take a pic outside of it holding todays miami herald.
then maybe we'll believe who you really are....
just by you comin in here with hardly any explanation shows that your guilty

lol huh? im guilty of what?
homie all i said what if this cat is rly not the dude from fb who lives in arizona, all he needs to do is take a pic of himself at a spot in hialeah where his nt profile says he's from....

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Ten years from now when we are all reminiscing about this moment... what are we calling it?

Facebook Roast Session 2010?
i think a simple " The Roast Session" would suffice

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Ten years from now when we are all reminiscing about this moment... what are we calling it?

Facebook Roast Session 2010?
i think a simple " The Roast Session" would suffice

Originally Posted by Ginzo

AIGHT. SO I BEEN LURKING THIS THREAD A WHILE... GOT ME
roll.gif
 I know how to find out if this Efrain dude is OP or not...I added him with this fake Facebook account of a pretty cute looking girl. So he should respond. If he doesn't, then it's OP. And so far, he hasn't. So it should be pretty obvious that the Facebook link is indeed OP
Well now that he knows couldn't he just accept the add and play along?

Originally Posted by Ginzo

AIGHT. SO I BEEN LURKING THIS THREAD A WHILE... GOT ME
roll.gif
 I know how to find out if this Efrain dude is OP or not...I added him with this fake Facebook account of a pretty cute looking girl. So he should respond. If he doesn't, then it's OP. And so far, he hasn't. So it should be pretty obvious that the Facebook link is indeed OP
Well now that he knows couldn't he just accept the add and play along?

Back
Top Bottom