Look At This Dude I Just Saw On Facebook Vol. ROAST SESSION!!

laugh.gif
@ Efrain still denying himself c'mon son

Originally Posted by Prodigy47

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

KanyeBreast wrote:
badboys2.jpg

and why is prodigy located in Miami according to his Yuku profile, when he's actually based in Tucson?
roll.gif
roll.gif
 I'm pretty sure its because thats not me 
laugh.gif

Wow niketalk ya'll are ruthless... Found this guys Facebook and all... Your about to ruin this dudes life for no reason 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i shoulda ruined your moms life about 20 somethin years ago and kicked her in her stomach so that the fail effrain hernandez would never be born.

KanyeBreast wrote:
badboys2.jpg

and why is prodigy located in Miami according to his Yuku profile, when he's actually based in Tucson?
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Wow niketalk ya'll are ruthless... Found this guys Facebook and all... Your about to ruin this dudes life for no reason 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i shoulda ruined your moms life about 20 somethin years ago and kicked her in her stomach so that the fail effrain hernandez would never be born.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

KanyeBreast wrote:
badboys2.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You went too far with that one dude. just saying

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

KanyeBreast wrote:
badboys2.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You went too far with that one dude. just saying

Originally Posted by Eranoitckik

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

KanyeBreast wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
 Maybe because you got the wrong dude 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Took you a whole day to come up with that explanation huh? This threads been going on for a while and you were online at the same time. You didn't want to say anything earlier. Enough with the lies just deactivate you account and off yourself son
Okayy then... Go right ahead and mess with this soooo called me 
laugh.gif

ok then

laugh.gif

AIGHT. SO I BEEN LURKING THIS THREAD A WHILE... GOT ME
roll.gif
 I know how to find out if this Efrain dude is OP or not...I added him with this fake Facebook account of a pretty cute looking girl. So he should respond. If he doesn't, then it's OP. And so far, he hasn't. So it should be pretty obvious that the Facebook link is indeed OP

Originally Posted by Eranoitckik

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

KanyeBreast wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
 Maybe because you got the wrong dude 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Took you a whole day to come up with that explanation huh? This threads been going on for a while and you were online at the same time. You didn't want to say anything earlier. Enough with the lies just deactivate you account and off yourself son
Okayy then... Go right ahead and mess with this soooo called me 
laugh.gif

ok then

laugh.gif

AIGHT. SO I BEEN LURKING THIS THREAD A WHILE... GOT ME
roll.gif
 I know how to find out if this Efrain dude is OP or not...I added him with this fake Facebook account of a pretty cute looking girl. So he should respond. If he doesn't, then it's OP. And so far, he hasn't. So it should be pretty obvious that the Facebook link is indeed OP

Back
Top Bottom