Look at my pic and guess what I bench

umm mad that you get more girls? you posted a pic of yourself with another dude next to a bunk bed with no shirt in a forum with a bunch of dudes? ok karamo

umm mad that you get more girls? you posted a pic of yourself with another dude next to a bunk bed with no shirt in a forum with a bunch of dudes? ok karamo

umm you get girls but you took that pic with another dude? and you are posting pics like that in a guys forum? riiiiighhhhtttt

umm you get girls but you took that pic with another dude? and you are posting pics like that in a guys forum? riiiiighhhhtttt

Originally Posted by sherif23

yall just mad cause I look better and get more girls than all of you. Keep masturbating over sneakers while i smash broads. 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yall just mad cause I look better and get more girls than all of you. Keep masturbating over sneakers while i smash broads. 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

lol typical nt'er. "guess how strong i am, yall salty, you mad cause i get more (l) than you, blah blah blah"

lol typical nt'er. "guess how strong i am, yall salty, you mad cause i get more (l) than you, blah blah blah"

pimp.gif
You probably should've gone a different route than this

pimp.gif
You probably should've gone a different route than this

roll.gif

just posting cause this thread is going to be a long time classic.

roll.gif

just posting cause this thread is going to be a long time classic.

Originally Posted by outkast9984

Karamo 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  been a while since I heard that on here

Originally Posted by outkast9984

Karamo 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  been a while since I heard that on here

Back
Top Bottom