Look Again O_o ... Funny/Interesting Pictures...

Ms Watson does not seem amused
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

tourism.jpg

I dont get this one?

The tourism campaign slogan is "Virgina is for Lover's" and there is a picture of an older man and a very young boy.
Meaning Virginia is the perfect state for grossly inappropriate homosexual "May-September" romances....
Hope that helps...

-J- 

tourism.jpg

I dont get this one?

The tourism campaign slogan is "Virgina is for Lover's" and there is a picture of an older man and a very young boy.
Meaning Virginia is the perfect state for grossly inappropriate homosexual "May-September" romances....
Hope that helps...

-J- 

Originally Posted by JBug88

I dont get this one?

Hope that helps...

-J- 
Thats what I thought at first, but I was thinking that was too much of a reach. 
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
No really, thats reaching. 
indifferent.gif

I dont get this one?

Hope that helps...

-J- 
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif

I dont get this one?

Hope that helps...

-J- 
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]
Not reaching.  Sarcasm.

-J-  

I dont get this one?

Hope that helps...

-J- 
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]
Not reaching.  Sarcasm.

-J-  

Back
Top Bottom