Look Again O_o ... Funny/Interesting Pictures...

^C'mon.
laugh.gif

After looking at the pics again, I'll believe the tree pic, but not the car pic. Maybe that car pic was just a snapshot of the goat jumping off, no way that goat can hold that stance.

laugh.gif

^C'mon.
laugh.gif

After looking at the pics again, I'll believe the tree pic, but not the car pic. Maybe that car pic was just a snapshot of the goat jumping off, no way that goat can hold that stance.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

^C'mon.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

^C'mon.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

They lick the salt deposits on the dam walls, or something like that.

And if you even remotely considered that the one on the side of the truck WASNT a split second before he jumped off, well....ill pray for you.

They lick the salt deposits on the dam walls, or something like that.

And if you even remotely considered that the one on the side of the truck WASNT a split second before he jumped off, well....ill pray for you.

Back
Top Bottom