Look Again O_o ... Funny/Interesting Pictures...

Originally Posted by pftjordans

being drunk...

jan11_4.jpg

wth...?
laugh.gif

info on this pls?

Originally Posted by Clevereddie

Originally Posted by Budweiser

765.jpg

Not sure if the currency is euros or pounds, but 66 of either for a pint is steep.

where I work, we get customers, groups who spend over 30,000 per dinner.. lol its not that unbelievable 
Look closer...
This is clearly a currency with very high figures compared to the dollar.

156,00 for 2 captain morgan colas? 

Elpablo21 wrote:

When you see it, you will @@%! brix 

I don't get it... it/s just two legs

Originally Posted by Clevereddie

765.jpg

Not sure if the currency is euros or pounds, but 66 of either for a pint is steep.

where I work, we get customers, groups who spend over 30,000 per dinner.. lol its not that unbelievable 
Look closer...
This is clearly a currency with very high figures compared to the dollar.

156,00 for 2 captain morgan colas? 

Elpablo21 wrote:

When you see it, you will @@%! brix 

I don't get it... it/s just two legs

765.jpg

I bet it's in Danish Kroner. It normally exchanges at 5.5-6.5 Kroner per dollar and they have pretty high alcohol tax. It'd make more sense than a bunch of 50-80 euro drinks.

765.jpg

I bet it's in Danish Kroner. It normally exchanges at 5.5-6.5 Kroner per dollar and they have pretty high alcohol tax. It'd make more sense than a bunch of 50-80 euro drinks.

Originally Posted by wsupjs

765.jpg

It's swedish kroner. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by wsupjs

765.jpg

It's swedish kroner. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Kazuum

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

Kazuum wrote:

sooperhooper wrote:

People still can't see it. If it helps, it's more like a concrete fence than a wall. The same type that are along the side of the interstate almost.

AGSYAUSJOANKD:NKSAS I +@%+#%# SEE IT NOW

I was looking for a straight wall...and that white "shore" part was confusing the !*$% out of me.

roll.gif
roll.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
it took that long tho
laugh.gif

I still don't see it... explain explain.

Someone said the wall is like of one of those interstate separating walls... = some light gets over the top. I just stared at it long enough
laugh.gif

i cant see the +%#+%@+ wall

Back
Top Bottom