Longest College Class

Organic Chemistry. One hour lectures and four hour labs. We meet three times a week for lecture and one lab a week. Grand total of 7 hours. YIKES.

Glad I don't have to go through that again.

i had a class on Intro to Engineering Graphics and Design that was absolutely insane. there were 3 hours lecture and a 3 hour lab every week, but we had to putin so much outside lab time into it....like during the very worst of it, it's not out of the question that i had to spend 20 hours in the lab during aweek, especially when there were deadlines to build the robot in that class... that class burned me out.

My Technology and Culture class (Comp. Sci./Philosophy/Sociology elective) is one day a week for 2 hours and 20 minutes.

I had a 4 hour Real Estate class over the summer. Thank God we only met once a week and it was only 5 weeks long.

I had a 2 hr journalism class from monday and wednesday. Nothing wrong with it, would had gotten a higher grade if I try harder.

3 hours
mad.gif

Most if not all the studio classes at my school are 6 hours. 9am to 4pm with a break from noon to 1 for lunch...

Economics of Discrimination next semester, 330-630 on Thursdays, the days where I'm pretty much a zombie. Great scheduling by me...Two summers ago wasworse. Multivar Calc followed by Linear Algebra, 4 hours of Math straight. I don't even want to think about the days where I had miterms or finals in both.

I took a spring education class that was twice a week from 4-10pm. Good thing it was only a 5 week course and worth 5 credits.

3 hour Nutrition Science class. I bounce out after 1.5 hours because she gives us a break. All she does is read Powerpoints so I'm fine.

Back
Top Bottom