Longest College Class

what class you taking right now thats the longest

i got a 4 hr computer programming class that i'm in right now

My longest class was Human Sexuality 3 hrs. It was a very interesting class so time flew by quick. That's not bad considering some classes in theArchitecture school and Industrial design are 5 hours.

i have a 3 hour class in about 30 minutes...7-10 at night
frown.gif

Right now, it's a couple hour and a half classes. Longest I've taken was a 2 hour Calc class this past summer.

This winter I'm taking a Macro Econ class.. Tues-Fri 6-10pm
sick.gif

That's not bad considering some classes in the Architecture school and Industrial design are 5 hours.
Yeah but those are usually studio classes where you are just working on projects. Not lecture/discussion classes in the traditional sense.

I had architecture studio from 1-5, then we would spend the rest of the night in there finishing projects. So I'd say the longest class I've had isabout 17 hours.

the longest classes i have are 3 hour physics labs
but the 2 hour history lectures are torture

i had a 4 hour pre calculus class last year, which ended at 10pm. the half semester before that, it was college algebra for 3.5 hours, which ended at 9:30pm.AWFUL. and i suck at math

Creative writing on wednesdays from 6:30 to 9:00. Its only once a week and it counts as an Art credit so I dont have to take 2 and a half hours of drawingevery other day.

jville819 wrote:

I would die if I was in that class. It better be just 1 day a week.

My longest class is a lab which is 3.5 hours long + 50 min class before the lab.

I had a four hour women's psychology class. I didn't really mind because the class was full of women. I just didn't like when they asked for amale's perspective on periods etc.

i have a 3 hour industrial design studio class but it's fine because we just draw and work on projects.

HAHA heeeeeeeeeeelllllllll no

My boy goy a 6-8:45 Critical thinking class.

All my classes are 50 min -1:15

I do have a 4hour Chem lab next semester but good thing its divided into 50 min for 4 days

Originally Posted by LALAKERFAN213

jville819 wrote:

I would die if I was in that class. It better be just 1 day a week.

My longest class is a lab which is 3.5 hours long + 50 min class before the lab.

yea its only on mondays

all i do is stay on NT

I have a 3 hour stats class that I am in Thursday nights and we are in there the WHOLE time.

lol I don't have em but the culinary majors at my old school have 6 hr studios and 15 minute breaks...everyday.

All my classes are 3 hours long...I don't mind them, I actually like them better than 50 min classes. In my shorter classes I was continually like"ahhh its only 50 mins, I aint missing that much"..

All of my classes are 3hrs and 15 mins each. I take one on monday from 2:00 to 5:15.

Tuesday is 9:45 to 1:00, 2:00 to 5:15, and 6:00 to 9:15.

I don't have class any other day so I guess that is the perk to the schedule but still

Back
Top Bottom